Guitar Hero on Wii confirmed?

I am doing the hybrid version of what you are doing.

I currently attending Sacred Heart University.
During the vacation I take 2-3 intersessions courses at my community college. So that by the beginning of my sophomore year, I will be of Junior status ergo: my core education is completed.

This is for me to save as much money as I can while still under the "flag" of a major university for all four years and bettering my chances of getting into a "kick-ass" (that is a term used in higher education :p) graduate school.

I wish you good luck in your endeavors regarding your educational goals.

Last edited:
Kamikaze said:
Now you just admitted to having mommy and daddy pay for your college fees, the life of a spoiled brat. And if you are well more educated than me, why do you lack any sort of knowledge and why do you have the intelligence of an 11 year old? Remember did you attend this university because in order to stay at home and be a couch potato you must go to school or get in the real world and earn some money and live on your own?

It's not as bad as people think, I just don't feel like paying three times the amount of money for the basics.

yea my parents pay for my tuition. so? I'm sorry my parents can actually afford to send their kids to universities while yours can't. Hey don't hate me, hate them. And i don't live with my parents, i live in a condo with my gf, so the couch potato would be you. nice try.

let me rephrase what you said about community college. It's not you don't feel like paying 3 times the amount of money, it's you can't. So shut up and stay in your sorry ass community college which anyone can go to, and pay for it by working jobs anyone can get.

jaeguyoon said:
yea my parents pay for my tuition. so? I'm sorry my parents can actually afford to send their kids to universities while yours can't. Hey don't hate me, hate them. And i don't live with my parents, i live in a condo with my gf, so the couch potato would be you. nice try.

let me rephrase what you said about community college. It's not you don't feel like paying 3 times the amount of money, it's you can't. So shut up and stay in your sorry ass community college which anyone can go to, and pay for it by working jobs anyone can get.

So what you're pretty much trying to say is that not only are they paying for your tuition, they're also paying for your utilities as well as your rent. Wow you surely are seeing how it is to live in the real word, you get 10 respect points from me. But nice try and make some excuse upon how I make an income, I'm just saving money upon the way I do things, as you don't have to spare a dime. Maybe one day someone shall kick you in the small balls that you have, if there are any left, after all you had been sucking on daddy to pay for your tuition. But in conclusion, you may be from this university and whatnot, or you may just be bullshitting just to hype up your ego, the matter of the fact is the education you truly do get out of the school. And from the looks of it, you seem like you haven't learned anything, which brings my point that you're not only a slacker, you're also an idiot. :thumbsup:

You are honestly giving someone **** because there parents pay for their college? I don't think I know of anyone in person who paid/is paying for there own tuition.

And how is shoving huge student loans down someones throat the minute they are able to get a decent job, a good thing. Yes let's incourage no going to college more.

Kamikaze said:
So what you're pretty much trying to say is that not only are they paying for your tuition, they're also paying for your utilities as well as your rent. Wow you surely are seeing how it is to live in the real word, you get 10 respect points from me. But nice try and make some excuse upon how I make an income, I'm just saving money upon the way I do things, as you don't have to spare a dime. Maybe one day someone shall kick you in the small balls that you have, if there are any left, after all you had been sucking on daddy to pay for your tuition. But in conclusion, you may be from this university and whatnot, or you may just be bullshitting just to hype up your ego, the matter of the fact is the education you truly do get out of the school. And from the looks of it, you seem like you haven't learned anything, which brings my point that you're not only a slacker, you're also an idiot. :thumbsup:

Yeah they are paying for my stuff, yea people like you always talk **** about it. But the bottom line is, I'm blessed that my parents support me. And truthfully I don't really need respect points from you so say waht you want. And if you want to believe that I'm bsing with the university thing, fine go ahead...but shoot me an email [email protected] if you really don't believe me. Again, I must know how much hatred you have for people like me whose parents support their son till they graduate university because you've never gotten **** from your parent, but calling me a slacker and idiot isn't the answer. After I graduate which is Spring 07, I plan to go to grad school while working at a accounting firm which I have interned for 2 semesters ago. So what part of my life says slacker? I've planned my life well, and I'm sorry I have the resources to do what I want. And you can complain about how my life is set because my daddy and mommy's money, but at least my life is set. It's people like you who complain about the fotunate, instead of learning from them to see how they did so well you just ***** about them.

good luck in life for I am sure you will be stuck in the lower middle class the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Here, how about this.
Nooblet didn't use the search engine. Boo hoo.
Shut the **** up and let a mod lock this thread, then.
Kamikaze, you're a whiney little hypocritical *****, who bashes people for their grammar when you have made a few mistakes yourself.
Jaeguyoon... Well, you're just doing kind of a bad job flaming this guy. xD Shouldn't be done, anyway. Just makes everyone look stupid who's fighting.
SomeGuy, though Kamikaze said it with ass-holery (Yeah, that's right, ass-holery. Google that ****... Even though it's not a word. xP )) in his post, he was right to tell you to do the right thing and SEARCH. Already a thread for Guitar Hero, so go post your question there. *Nod nod*

jaeguyoon said:
Yeah they are paying for my stuff, yea people like you always talk **** about it. But the bottom line is, I'm blessed that my parents support me. And truthfully I don't really need respect points from you so say waht you want. And if you want to believe that I'm bsing with the university thing, fine go ahead...but shoot me an email [email protected] if you really don't believe me. Again, I must know how much hatred you have for people like me whose parents support their son till they graduate university because you've never gotten **** from your parent, but calling me a slacker and idiot isn't the answer. After I graduate which is Spring 07, I plan to go to grad school while working at a accounting firm which I have interned for 2 semesters ago. So what part of my life says slacker? I've planned my life well, and I'm sorry I have the resources to do what I want. And you can complain about how my life is set because my daddy and mommy's money, but at least my life is set. It's people like you who complain about the fotunate, instead of learning from them to see how they did so well you just ***** about them.

good luck in life for I am sure you will be stuck in the lower middle class the rest of your life.

So you don't know the value of money, even paying for your rent, no offense; but that is quite pathetic. When you move out, you're supposed to be independent and not having to rely on your parents to wipe your ass and pay for the heat on your own house, when they have to do so on their own. If you didn't catch it, the "respect" points was complete sarcasm, but I guess an honor student such as yourself can't comprehend sarcasm as it happens to be a foreign language for you. I don't need to E-mail you, congrats you have an E-mail address, quite sad when you do have to boast about it, don't you think? I don't have any hatred for you, you've just been proving my point that you're an idiot. Sure you may go to a university, but the question is, are you actually learning? Or are you just going just because it has a fancy name to it? From the way you've been acting, I'd have to say the second option, as you have yet to prove me wrong. And here's the point, although I may not have had a golden spoon shoved up my ass, as you have had, and you continue to use as a sex toy, but it seems as if you have no determination nor motivation in what sort. I mean, isn't it ironic, that although you classify yourself as being my superior, yet you're the one looking inferior in this conversation? The irony of it all, and only from someone that is going through a community college? Gosh, I hope the Ivy league schools don't see this, as you don't want your internet reputation tarnished. Now if you would learn to stop your bitching, as that's all you've been doing. Change your bloody tampon and move on.

I did use the search as a matter of fact, and I came up with on thread saying "He took me to the back and I saw a promo," not "Do you know if it's confirmed" Just because someone said he saw it doesn't work for me, I want solid proof. Words from a Nintendo representative or a picture or a demo. And I do hope a mod locks this thread because now it's just become a thread for Jaeguyoon and Kamikaze to ***** about college and who's smarter.

ThatGuy127 said:
I did use the search as a matter of fact, and I came up with on thread saying "He took me to the back and I saw a promo," not "Do you know if it's confirmed" Just because someone said he saw it doesn't work for me, I want solid proof. Words from a Nintendo representative or a picture or a demo. And I do hope a mod locks this thread because now it's just become a thread for Jaeguyoon and Kamikaze to ***** about college and who's smarter.

Click the link I posted earlier, idiot.

hmm.. I was accually bored until I started reading this thread. Thanks for the entertainment.

ThatGuy127 said:
THEN ASK IN THAT THREAD. Jesus christ, man. ****in' read what I said...

Apparently even if the same question is asked, ThatGuy assumes that he has special privliges on the forum, where he can repeat the same questions asked within a week ago and not be redirected to the thread that has the conversation in it.

arguing in a forum on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. even if you win, you are still retarded.

Back