Gun Ban Proposal

dalegribble.jpg

Let's say someone breaks into your house, and you don't have a gun. How are you going to shoot them?

If guns should be legal, then every weapon should. I'd make great use out of using my machine gun for recreational needs. =/

Aha, what?

I'm not going to kill any humans with my machine gun, I just want to mindlessly blow the brains of animals. I hear that's humane or something. So, why can't I?

I'm not going to kill any humans with my machine gun, I just want to mindlessly blow the brains of animals. I hear that's humane or something. So, why can't I?
I use a club

Because hunting isn't about blowing the brains out of animals. It's one shot, drop, eat. Cooking is optional.

Because hunting isn't about blowing the brains out of animals. It's one shot, drop, eat. Cooking is optional.

Okay. I want to use my machine gun for defending myself, everyone knows it's there. They must know I'm a good person, guns aren't intimidating at all. It's not like I'm hiding anything equally as dangerous but can conceal it.

Basically, if someone wanted to shoot me, I'd be dead. I wouldn't have any time to react or to defend myself. Plus, I doubt people would react that way if they were to defend themselves with guns, it's solely for image. They'd run crapping if someone started pointing a gun at them. I don't know how they'd access it on their person (I feel awesome for getting to use "on their person") if someone was pointing at them.

It's useless to hunt when you have the access of perfectly good food in the grocery store. I don't see any shortage of them.

Useless + harmful is not my piece of cake.

Okay. I want to use my machine gun for defending myself, everyone knows it's there. They must know I'm a good person, guns aren't intimidating at all. It's not like I'm hiding anything equally as dangerous but can conceal it.

Basically, if someone wanted to shoot me, I'd be dead. I wouldn't have any time to react or to defend myself. Plus, I doubt people would react that way if they were to defend themselves with guns, it's solely for image. They'd run crapping if someone started pointing a gun at them. I don't know how they'd access it on their person (I feel awesome for getting to use "on their person") if someone was pointing at them.

It's useless to hunt when you have the access of perfectly good food in the grocery store. I don't see any shortage of them.

Useless + harmful is not my piece of cake.

Like smoking and alcohol!

Other than that, I'm not going to respond, because you're so far over there, I don't feel like it.

last i checked, people kill people. if someone gets mad enough, they will find a way, knife, bat, car, piano wire, 2X4, even their own bare hands.

a gun will not fire on it's own unless misshandled or tampered with. if you load a pistol, pull the hammer back, and set it on a table, it will not fire. the chances of that gun fireing is slim to none (unless like an earthquake happens with a hair trigger, even then small chance). there's a better chance of the gun powder going bad.

which happens enough that leads this kind of thing to be put into place.

Like smoking and alcohol!

Other than that, I'm not going to respond, because you're so far over there, I don't feel like it.

Over here in the land of happiness.

Smoking and alcohol is basically slowly shooting themselves, I'm down with that.

Back