Halloween!

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
C'mon y'all, let's see some pictures =D

What you all up to?
Where you headed?
How you celebrating?

And there is the deja vu feeling again...

It's gonna be snowing probably because the snow storm right now is crazy.

Gonna be scaring kids though.

Well first me and 10 friends are going trick or treating to get candy.Then have a party with a lot more people!I cant wait.

nothin special this year, just going trick-or-treatin' [mostly tricks :biggrin:]
wanting to rack up tons of candy :biggrin: :papermario:

screw trick or treating.
i just wear pure black and put black make-up on my face. then i wait in the shadows next to my house. kids come to my door wanting candy, i rush out screaming i'm gonna kill 'em with a butcher knife covered in red food coloring. the younger ones drop thier candy and go running and pissin thier pants. collect the candy, hide in the shadows. repeat.

i'm expecting a decent haul. i tell ya the results halloween night.

:lol:

This is what i did last year.

I put a vamire sitting in a seat for like 2 weeks.Then on halloween night i dressed up as it and sat on the chair holding candy.Put up i sign saying take one.I had like huge snickers bars in it with like kit cat and some other stuff.Anyway,people walked by and actually took one!!!Then some guy with his son came by.The kid took one but the dad was like hey son be a man and take more.He shoved the whole bowl of candy in the bag.They turned around i stood up grabbed his shoulder and yelled GIVE ME MY CANDY BACK!The guy ran screaming and the kid was laughing his ass off.:lol:

@chao: no, it makes me cheap cause i don't go and buy my own candy.
it makes me somewhat deranged cause i'm scaring little kids for candy.
some could argue it makes me a maniac.

but whatever you say, it doesn't make me emo.

screw trick or treating.
i just wear pure black and put black make-up on my face. then i wait in the shadows next to my house. kids come to my door wanting candy, i rush out screaming i'm gonna kill 'em with a butcher knife covered in red food coloring. the younger ones drop thier candy and go running and pissin thier pants. collect the candy, hide in the shadows. repeat.

i'm expecting a decent haul. i tell ya the results halloween night.

Just make sure there not black-

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ-fL2XjCFE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXeVxf4c0Rk[/ame]

:lol:

This is what i did last year.

I put a vamire sitting in a seat for like 2 weeks.Then on halloween night i dressed up as it and sat on the chair holding candy.Put up i sign saying take one.I had like huge snickers bars in it with like kit cat and some other stuff.Anyway,people walked by and actually took one!!!Then some guy with his son came by.The kid took one but the dad was like hey son be a man and take more.He shoved the whole bowl of candy in the bag.They turned around i stood up grabbed his shoulder and yelled GIVE ME MY CANDY BACK!The guy ran screaming and the kid was laughing his ass off.:lol:

Nice. :yesnod: :papermario:

trick-or-treatin' is what its all about!!!
wher's your holiday spirit?! :papermario:

Last edited by a moderator:
Annual Party down at Rainbow's End. (Theme Park).

And, the First XV Rugby Boys are having a party.

Got told to come down to both but wont.

Need to sort some shxt out over the weekend. :/

Going out as (a rather shitty) Evel Knievel.
Going out tonight to a club then I'm going out tomorrow to a house party and general cutting aboutness. :)

Back