Halo on DS

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
For years now, people have been screaming for an FPS on the DS.
All we have is Metroid and Brothers in Arms.

But now, we get the big guns.
Halo.
I don't know if it has online though. But I can bet you it will.

Think I'm wrong?
Try me.
http://media.video.ign.com/ev/ev.html?dlURL=http://dsmovies.ign.com/ds/video/article/824/824346/halods1_flvds.flv&object_ID=874110

Wii version, as far as I know, is unconfirmed.

EDIT:K. After watching the first video, this is a CANCELLED game.
That they somehow got their hands on.

Looks like a finished product to me, though.

Its been a rumour for a long time and with the current rumours of Bungie and microsoft being a little iffy it could be right xD

Trulen said:
For years now, people have been screaming for an FPS on the DS.
All we have is Metroid and Brothers in Arms.

But now, we get the big guns.
Halo.
I don't know if it has online though. But I can bet you it will.

Think I'm wrong?
Try me.
http://media.video.ign.com/ev/ev.html?dlURL=http://dsmovies.ign.com/ds/video/article/824/824346/halods1_flvds.flv&object_ID=874110
Wii version, as far as I know, is unconfirmed.
You'd have done well to search the forums.

The game is not, nor is matt claiming, ever coming to DS. We've known both of those things since before E3. This video footage is from the game a developer pitched (unsuccessfully) to Bungie/MS.

It's awesome. Hopefully Matt bringing attention to it will make the big guys reconsider (since MS isn't in competition with the DS), but otherwise, it isn't happening.

Wiinter said:
You'd have done well to search the forums.

The game is not, nor is matt claiming, ever coming to DS. We've known both of those things since before E3. This video footage is from the game a developer pitched (unsuccessfully) to Bungie/MS.

It's awesome. Hopefully Matt bringing attention to it will make the big guys reconsider (since MS isn't in competition with the DS), but otherwise, it isn't happening.

Oh dang. I saw the videos dated, "Oct 2nd."
Didn't figure that it'd been talked about before.
I apologize D:

Trulen said:
I apologize D:

It was discussed quite a while back and he just found out about a wiki page about the game so he decided to show some proof.

Hence what happened.

he = the man who done the blog last year.

Trulen said:
I apologize D:

It's all good. The video was awesome. That game would sell out the freakin wazoo.

The graphics r sweet! for a ds title. although the spartans look kinda dumb.
but i wish that this would come out.

I bet soo many nintendo fanboys would finally understand the truth.

The Spartans look like flat 2D textures used in the 3d game of yore. I wouldn't be surprised if Bungie made a Halo for DS or Wii or made a game like it, given their rocky state with Microsoft. I find it insane that Bungie may leaving MS, but Halo 3 is pretty much the end of Halo, so they might as well seek other endeavors. Metroid Prime 3 controls have opened the gate, so let's hope that they capitalize.

Master Foot said:
The Spartans look like flat 2D textures used in the 3d game of yore. I wouldn't be surprised if Bungie made a Halo for DS or Wii or made a game like it, given their rocky state with Microsoft. I find it insane that Bungie may leaving MS,

Even if true, they can't take Halo with them. But it'd be awesome if they brought their expertise to Nintendo consoles. Our FPS fortunes are really on a bad track.

Master Foot said:
The Spartans look like flat 2D textures used in the 3d game of yore. I wouldn't be surprised if Bungie made a Halo for DS or Wii or made a game like it, given their rocky state with Microsoft. I find it insane that Bungie may leaving MS, but Halo 3 is pretty much the end of Halo, so they might as well seek other endeavors. Metroid Prime 3 controls have opened the gate, so let's hope that they capitalize.

Halo is never over.
The fan population won't accept it.
Halo wars is just one of many Side-Games.

Back