Hauntings

toadsage

Death note,naruto,bleach
Jun 13, 2007
mushroom kingdom :p
Wii Online Code
5764-2161-6311-8812
Hey this another thread started by urs truly Toadsage. this is where u can talk about all that creepy ghost sightings and how ur house is haunted.

So your just starting it for the hell of it? No story of yours? Whatever.

My aunt and uncle swear they have a ghost. They live in the house that my grandfather was living in when he died and they swear that spooky stuff happens. TV's turn on in the middle of the night, things get moved, etc.

well.......i seen black shadow figure when i woke up and when i blinked....it disappeared

spooky and no i have one ghost sighting it freaked the Hell outa
me okay here it is
My dad bought a HOUSE and fixed it up but my uncle helped him paint but then had a heart attack and died :cryin:
then three months later when the house my dad bought was finished my dads dog went to the same spot where my uncle died and started barking like mad it freaked the **** outa me

DRMARIO said:
Well, this isn't exactly 'haunting' but I know of my spirit guide. Unlike most people, I speak to mine, quite frequently.

My Great Aunt Sandra's house is haunted, for sure. Her Mother (My Great Great Aunt) died in the house. She was very ill, and had a cage-like structure lay over her, so the blanket didn't touch her. She'd be in pain if the duvet were to lie on top of her, well anyway..that night before she died, she got out of her bed, and WALKED upstairs, and got into her usual bed that she used before she became ill. She died in that bed upstairs, and from then on, she appears there every night.

Ghosts are real, I experience them.
How can somebody die, and be 'gone' forever? Where does your soul go?
woah, for real?

What exactly do you mean 'she appears there every night'? You can see her!?

wario2ooo said:
well.......i seen black shadow figure when i woke up and when i blinked....it disappeared

I have heard strange stories about people waking up and seeing a black shadow. I heard that it is your soul, and after you blink, it gets back inside you.

In the city of Monterrey in Mexico..there have been sightings of UFOs and of aliens..but once upon a night, there was a policeman inside his car doing his route, as he entered a street, he suddenly saw a blinding light coming from the sky and a cloaked figure descending from it...the policeman freaked yelling "bruja" or witch, the figure rushed to his car and pressed his/her face on the front window, and he was even more freaked as he saw that the figure had no eyelids and was rather strange. the policeman fainted... and the policeman woke up in the hospital claiming to have seen a witch...more sightings of floating "women" have been seen and strangely , by more policemen...there is said also to be old women sitting on top of trees, with black clothings, resembling owls, and making "shht" noises as people pass by.

Last edited by a moderator:
^WTF man now I'm not ganna be able to sleep tonight, lol.

Thats freaky.

Lol yeah I know it's freaky, it still freaks me out too since the first time I heard it, which was like 2 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, that ghost cat at my house was an old cat of ours. He was white, and died of cancer or something. One day my mom opened the door and thought another one of our cats ran in(she felt it across her foot). But when she shut the door to look for the cat, no cat was inside.

^You seriously can see her? Do you like...say goodnight to her every night?

Alien ships landing next to the highway!? Did anyone get a picture?

Where do you guys get these stories? I have nothing to share *cry*
{Axtlár} said:
Lol yeah I know it's freaky, it still freaks me out too since the first time I heard it, which was like 2 years ago.
I would have sprinted home, dude. I'm just glad that you posted that story when you did, because I had just walked home in the dark minutes before and I would have been shitting myself the whole way home, lmao.

{Axtlár} said:
In the city of Monterrey in Mexico..there have been sightings of UFOs and of aliens..but once upon a night, there was a policeman inside his car doing his route, as he entered a street, he suddenly saw a blinding light coming from the sky and a cloaked figure descending from it...the policeman freaked yelling "bruja" or witch, the figure rushed to his car and pressed his/her face on the front window, and he was even more freaked as he saw that the figure had no eyelids and was rather strange. the policeman fainted... and the policeman woke up in the hospital claiming to have seen a witch...more sightings of floating "women" have been seen and strangely , by more policemen...there is said also to be old women sitting on top of trees, with black clothings, resembling owls, and making "shht" noises as people pass by.
Thats Creepy..me that wants to be a Cop xDDDD Yes sir..

Edit: Might as well share my stories.. ok first one i was a kid..living at my old house, which is about 150 years old or something, the one who selled us the house said his mother died in that house..when i was a child, i didn't really believe in ghost, i thought it was just like a fairy tale or something. but when i started living there...the first 2 years nothing out of the normal happened, but then after that, things in the night started freaking me out. I never was able to explain why but the stares to go to the higher level for some reason always ALWAYS freaked me out. I didn't know why it did, it simply did. That was still before i believed in Ghost and stuff. After two years living in that house i knew why I was afraid of those stares. After two years i started to hear foot steps going up the stares. the first few times i thought it was my parents going up to bed. But after about a month of hearing that and still thinking it was my Mom or My dad going to bed i decided to (when i heard it), go to the bathroom, It had after all waken me up right? So i got out of the room and i was going to say goodnight to my mom whom i was sure was just at the top of the stares, no one appeared from the Stares. I didn't think much about it then, i was too tired to think, so i went to the Bathroom and back to bed. Every several nights i would hear the footsteps, but no one would come from it. Until that night, that night that wiped all Self-confidence in me, and made me into the biggest wimp in school. As i woke up, my door was open, and my room was at the end of the Hall, but at the end of the hall there was a room to the Right and a Room to the Left. While i was hearing those Footsteps, that came closer and closer to my room, i decided to look at the door, thinking i might see who is walking there in the night. What i saw i will never forget. I literally saw something that had a shape of a human, was wearing a big Black Cloak, with some sort of hood on. It passed slowly in front of my room and inside the other room. I was Petrified, i didn't know what to think but to get out of bed and go to my mom's room. We lived in that house another 4 years, and i slept with my mom every single night in that house after words...Never have i been so Scared in my Life, Never have i felt such a terrible sense of Evil. Of course when we moved to where i live now, my self-confidence increased, and now i'm not afraid of Ghost or whatever. I'm an adult now, and i lost my fears of ghost. But i will still never forget that night where i saw it.

There are other times where i've been walking in the woods and i sweared i saw the same Figure walking in the woods with me, but it would never do anything to me...or notice me for that matter. it had a hood on and the face was not very visible..actually if you look at my Sigged i somewhat based it from that, It's the Prince of Persia, but as you can see at the eyes..i photoshoped it to give it the almost same red eyes i could see through the hood of that thing. Right now i consider what i saw to be some sort of Demon, i'm not sure it is that but, i also give it a name...Sinatess i call it...

Last edited:
Back