Have YOU dropped you wii yet?

Singhson

****** by Syntax
Dec 20, 2007
Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed thr
Wii Online Code
4237-4091-4421-2313
I accidentally (Obviously) flipped my wii to it's up side while standing without the base, when i was trying to fix the wire into the back of the TV, i think i just forgot the wii wasn't in its grey stand so it flipped somehow.
Anyway i was worried and kept hearing things, but i think my wii's ok, LOL, this happened about 5 months ago.
If you did drop you wii, how high was it, (mine was on the floor, it was a flip), and is it operating ok!
Oh yeah, and i dropped mine on a hardwood floor too!

Last edited:
I dropped mine a long time ago, trying to get it into my backpack to take it home from my g/f's house. it fell on her hardwood floor about 4 feet >_<** .

the top flap covers for both the GCN controller slots and memory card slots broke. The system still runs great. I could order replacement parts from ninty's website..they're like 99 cents each, but the shipping cost wouldn't be worth it i don't think. Not for something simply cosmetic.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Not for something simply cosmetic.

check to see if the little fan inside the Wii draws air through the GC ports or GC mem slots.

if it does draw air then it could promote dust collecting into the GC ports... i'm paranoid, though

One time after playing mario galaxy for a while, i stood up too fast, got lightheaded, hoped that i was going to actually faint this time, i actually did, and somehow knocked my wii off of a 4-foot tall dresser, and at the same time i knocked over my GH guitar, which put a nice black streack on my wall, and I knocked over my speakers, too. I dont know how the wii ended up on the floor, because i don't even remember blacking out, just all of a sudden i was on the floor and my head was throbbing and i couldn't even think and it felt like i had been asleep for a few hours. But yeah, it still works great, i just busted one of the connecting pieces on the gamecube controller port cover, which i just superglued back on.

Yeah, my story is similar. I had my wii in my dorm on our 4 foot tall dressers and my roommate and I were trying to plug a keyboard in, but one of us got up and tripped over the cord and the wii launched across the room and the gamecube controller flap and memory card flap flew off but nothing superglue couldnt fix! It just has a tiny crack on the top left corner, but can barely tell. Nintendo is hardcore when it comes to quality of product!

haha i let no one touch my wii i put and take out all games est i take all cords out if i travel i set it up and i havnt droped it yet... i always make sure people wear their wrist straps my mates dont do it on purpose now>.> but nothing has happend yet so it works

lol, i forgot about the wiimote, one time my cousin was playing Tennis with his strap on, but managed to swing it to the left of the front room straight into a wall, he threw it well hard it was a loud bang, but seems to be working fine, it almost seemed he did it on purpose.

I Dont Let ANYONE Touch My Wii Either! I Pack It Up And Plug It Back Into My TV By Myself And No One Touches It.
Tbh Ive Never Dropped It But When It Was Sitting On The Ground I Forgot It Was There And Accidentally Kicked It Half Way Across The Room!:lol: I Was Panicing So Bad But Theres Been Nuthin Wrong With It! Everythings Fine!:smilewinkgrin:

Lemme Give You A math Problem...

7-Year-Old Nephew + Corded GC Controller + Wii + 3-foot-tall Speaker = Fall

Back