Have you ever Thrown the wii control?

I have never dropped or thrown my Wiimote. It never leaves my hand until I am finished playing a game, at which point I place it slowly on the table.

its bound to happen, and those that say it will never happen to them, are just like the people on court tv that said i never expected my dad to kill my mother... its murpheys law anything that could or would happen will happen eventually.

with that being said and my wii-todd-ness on the line I am here to officially say i have thrown the wiimote several times, as well as my wife and friends, 90% of the time had the strap on so went no were. my wife baught those stupid nerf nintendo attachments for wii sports and a friend and I were trying them, i was batting and hit him in the back with it, it was so hilarious i proceeded to nail him everytime i swung until he finally said okay its starting to hurt your hitting the same spot, i said ya well, i got a homerun the first time i hit you there so aiming for same spot everytime, lets just say he didn't get to bat, mercy rule went into effect.

now i dont really use the strap on games that I don't dem needing it. so I have dropped the wiimote a few times when i got overly excited in excite truck, and monster jam, and gt pro series, need for speed carbon, all of which ur turning like a steeringwheel with two hands so its easy to fumble when intense. same goes for monkey ball, that game is just crazy.

I threw one into the ground while playing tennis in wii sports. The strap just snapped...but they were the older straps. Now I don't even use straps (they don't work well with the Nikko recharger), I just use the Nintendo wiimote covers. They work really well and I haven't thrown a wiimote since.

ya the jackets are nice and they come off alot easier to switch batteries as well.. and its coushiony (sp) on your hand lol.

the new straps are nice too...

well:

1.playing wii baseball swing the bat comes out my hand(full force) into my friends stomuch ouch

2.playing wii tennis swing the `mote and whack it off my friends shoulder ouch

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
well:

1.playing wii baseball swing the bat comes out my hand(full force) into my friends stomuch ouch

2.playing wii tennis swing the `mote and whack it off my friends shoulder ouch
not sure i'd want to be "one of your friends"

I don't go as hard as some people when swinging the remote.
You don't need to use that much force to do it, but I guess its funner that way :lol:

But no, I have never dropped or thrown my remote.
I am too careful.

CantGetAWii said:
I don't go as hard as some people when swinging the remote.
You don't need to use that much force to do it, but I guess its funner that way :lol:

But no, I have never dropped or thrown my remote.
I am too careful.
its not neccessarily that we start off with that much force... u get excited and it just happens. i play baseball by flicking the wiimote i dont' stand up and swing like a real baseball player or like i did the first time i played it... but thats cause im lazy and i figured a way to perform same action sitting down lol...

No I know it just happens, its not uncommon for some to get real caught up in their games.

I am talking about those who swing hard everytime they play, those long time Wii owners, baffles me as to why they still do that.

Excitement is one thing, but some take it too far.

I've never thrown my wiimote, I've dropped it, but that's because I was playing Warioware and the let go of your wiimote game came up so I just caught the wii strap on the way down.

I sometimes swing hard when I am angry.

i threw it and it brook then I threw it agian to see if it worked and it did funny and the wrist band fell off it

Back