Wii17

26 sets of flat batteries
Dec 16, 2006
Adelaide, South Australia
Wii Online Code
1950-4861-6176-4135
My girlfriend played wiisports
totally naked
this morning :yikes: :smilewinkgrin: heaps offputting, but amasing and mesmerising especally boxing (shes almost a DD lol) as a matter of fact she still is right now wtf am i doing here..... bye lol ;)
bounce bounce bounce
drool...
can't wait till later
;) :ciappa: :smilewinkgrin: oh and tennis is good too, see if ur gf will do it guys ;) i didn't even have to ask lol she didn't want to
get dressed ;)

alright don't believe me that's your choice, why would i want to lie idiot she is right here as i am typing this and came in when i was this morning and i can't show proof coz well NOBODY SEE"S ME NAKED BUT HIM f***** loser i'll give you /f****sarcasm ya pr*ck, just coz u aint got a chick whos open to nudity around you all the time ps she took over somewhere in the middle i think you can tell where, she's pissed off now lol... thanks

Wii17 said:
see if ur gf will do it guys ;) i didn't even have to ask lol she didn't want to get dressed

What about us bis
Dangle dangle
Ill have to wash that strap now
Wiimote dose not go there
^^Works both ways^^
But
Put a rubber on it

Last edited:
im not getting uptight i just hate being called a lier, my gf likes being naked whats wrong with that, if ur not lucky enough doesnt mean i dont have to be, just thought id share it coz i thought it was cool i was sure people were gonna make jokes coz of the phallic shape of the remote and the vibration, i dont care if you believe me or not i know it's true and thats all that matters, i got p*ssed off coz he talked about my mum and my gf got p*ssed off at me being called a lier coz i see lying as wrong and do it very rarely, i can honestly say i have only done it to protect peoples feelings and keep out of trouble once or twice. i mean i even told my parents i wagged school, jumped a barbed wire fence, graffitied, mucked with a cop car and smoked weed. if i was honest about all that why would i lie about something as petty as this. if its one thing i hate in life i hate being called a lier, she is playing wii play in nothing but undies right now coz its cold, if we play wii play they will be gone then we'll both get turned on and do "something" later so i'm happy, if your not lucky enough it's your probblem.

I bet you will do that somthing all night.*
----
Anyway, no one called you a liar. I just used sarcasm to show my slight disbelief. Maby i believe.. Naw! Forget that, I just plain don't believe you!

*[/SARCASM]

i will post a pic then smart *ss (everything blacked out, but just enough so you can see, and as for the second thing no, if i posted proof to that it would be illegal

and yer i just had some great s*x so f*ck you atleast i feel good

Sorry.

Ok, you win. tell your girlfriend i'm sorry. I really dont know what to say. Tell her sorry too. Btw: this is going on t'internet.

see i don't lie mate i just wanted to share my joy and i have a really short fuse and getting called a liar lights it somthing shocking. Btw: this is going on t'internet. what did you mean by that? yer i just lost it there. once someone blamed me for doing something they did (i've had that my whole life) and i put his head through the back of the tv cabinet he was making in wood tech and booted him in the shin with steel caps before putting him upside down in a bin, he cried for like 2 hours and after that as soon as someone says i'm lying when i'm not i blow up. so yer this got a bit out of hand, appology accepted.

Back