Heroes Season 2

i can w8 either, just i wont be able to see it till tuesday around lunch time, thats when its usually posted on the NET

wow i am kind of disappointed after last nights episode...
It didnt really get good till the last 5 sec of the show when Hiro and Peter were about to fight..either this writers strike is REALLY hurting the story line or the did a VERY bad job constructing this season. ....Wats everyones thoughts on who will be the 2 heroes to die??? I honestly dont know yet...got to do a bit more thinking before i can answer, but once again i am upset with last nights show

Seriously I wasnt even paying attention for the whole show cause it was all boring. The Twins subplot was different atleast but very predictable. Mikah and Nikki YOURBACKHAYLOLLESGOBEHEROES. And the rest I dont even remember cause it was so boring. Hiro and Peter subplot was pretty much what kept the show going last night but even then the writers decided to give us a punch in the face and cut to credits before the best part.

Next episode looks good.. but what do you expect its the season finale. Not much hope left in this show coming from me

^2 heroes gonna die?... hmm Right now I really dont care as long as its not Peter Hiro or Sylar

SYLAR ISNT A HERO hes a velaan (as hero says)

anyway

th episode seemed not so good to you because it was not the original episode 10,

9, 10, and 11 were changed to make them the series finales.

which is why i was so dissapointed. i knew it would affect the ending of the series cramping 24 episodes worth into 11 episode mainyl the last 3.

anyway we will have to deal with it.

Hiro and peter face to face they are my two fave heroes if either of them die i will cry. but its obvious peter would win,
] but HIRO is my number one hero since episode one. thats when i chose him as my fave and he still is.

9, 10, and 11 were changed to make them the series finales

not they werent lol. They were made according to the original storyline and the writers strike hit right after 11 was made so they decided to end it there seeing how it coincidentally ended the current plotlines. The next few episodes were going to expand on this.

If there was an original 10 then it would of probably been worse than this one

JerryC said:
yeah we were mostly talking about 10 not 11

I think it was a small tweakage anyway, based on the the promo's and the original material I read. Sounds like two things planned for the S2.5 premier were bumped into the [new] S2 finale (one major).

I assuming the same terrible fate for one character and the end of a character that's been on the love<>hate roster for some time.

The Sylar involvement in EP11 from the preview seems different?

[DT] said:
The Sylar involvement in EP11 from the preview seems different?
indeed. But I really dont like him at all just as a character and not because he is a bad guy.

Sylar proved last episode that even without his powers hes still a badass. Gotta love that kissing your sister 10 feet from your corpse scene and the choke slam - stab kill

^Who knew he was a player too...I've got a hunch that he's gonna fall for Maya in the end and not kill her...

Marioman said:
^Who knew he was a player too...I've got a hunch that he's gonna fall for Maya in the end and not kill her...
most likely although I dont think he knows what love is

Marioman said:
yea i agree with that...it ought to be interesting which way they will go with that, either A. Maya becomes a villian as well or B. Maya turns Sylar good.....should be interesting next season.

Back