Heroes Season 2

Whoops

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
5231-0127-5051-6215
Any Heroe fans here? I havent watched the new episode and i cant wait to either. The first season finished on a really good cliffhanger so im lookin forward to this season.

Yea im a huge fan....and dont get ur hopes up for the 1st episode of season 2 it wasnt that good....*hint* ur still hangin

Im watching it now actually. I guess all episodes when you start a new season start off slow.

Heros is so good... What was with Nathan's reflection in the mirror, i thought he was dead. Is dead Nathan trapped inside the mirror like with Niki's sister?

Wii-Fi said:
Heros is so good... What was with Nathan's reflection in the mirror, i thought he was dead. Is dead Nathan trapped inside the mirror like with Niki's sister?

Yea that puzzled me too...somethin had to have happened...it sucked that it was 4 months after the bomb...guess we just gotta wait.

There all ok....Nikki can control Jessica now and Micah is just bein him...lol...and the boyfriend got shot but lived.

OMG i absoluataly love heroes i made a band of it on bebo lol

best ever sci fi series imo

loved it 100%

im in uk so i have to watch new episode on internet its amazin

i wanna know how peter n nathan survived

Heroes is awesome. Peter Petrelli is too tough tho. The first episode wasn't great. It was just showing what's happening. No major twist at the end.

Yeah, I am a massive fan of the show and I can't wait for season 2. Personally, I think that the show gets better and better with every episode, so yeah, I am looking forward to more. :)

*ahem* already a hearoes thread *rollseyes*

<3 Heroes =]

Can't wait to get Series 1 on dvd to watch them again :)

I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I watch Heroes pretty regularly. I missed a few eps at the end of the first season because of school, but I'm gonna try to catch up and watch this season fully.

Back