Heroes Season 2

YAAAATAA, lol I watched it yesterday on the internets, can't wait for season 3.

Nikki dies in a explosion, Nathan is shot twice in the chest while he was about to tell the press about everyones abilities

ok i got a sort of huge spolier here...its video of the upcoming "volume 3"

the video was shown at the Jules Vern Film Festival and some guy decided to film it...wat a guy :lol:

so here it is

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iBLZ_4rTuQ[/MEDIA]

Marioman said:
Someone explain that video to me I don't get it...I really couldn't understand it either

its a preview of wats to come and how sylar takes revenge on the people that took his powers away...also i read that sylar creates a team of villans in the upcoming season to help him...could be really interesting if its true.

it seems like sylar and mrs petrelli team up (or something similiar to that)

Well guys got some bad news...

Remember how they said that they were gonna try to continue season 2 when the writers strike was over?..Well the strike still isnt over so season 2 is over. The plan was to pick up where they left us by feb around valentines days, but it isnt gonna happen..seems now they are hoping to start up season 3 by mid sept and hope that the strike will be done by then.

also found this lil spoiler our for you guys
Nathan and Nikki are still alive....

Thanks Bliss. I'm glad to hear the spoiler news too. How did you find it out thoo?

Well here is a lil update for season 3...

Now with the writers strike offically over, the writers for NBC on back to work and there scripted series' will start filming again and be back for March and April. EXECPT Heroes, which unfortunatly will not be back till September 2008. Damn thats far away!

Source

Way too far away I need my heroes fix now!

Thanks alot Bliss for the update

Bliss said:
Well here is a lil update for season 3...

Now with the writers strike offically over, the writers for NBC on back to work and there scripted series' will start filming again and be back for March and April. EXECPT Heroes, which unfortunatly will not be back till September 2008. Damn thats far away!

Source

Awww! :sad:

That sucks, thanks for the update though, Bliss.

Back