hey im new names hannah x

Hanz

deadoralive
May 11, 2010
South Yorkshire
Wii Online Code
8076-5708-4586-6927
hey im 18 just got the wii from my brother in-law have a few online games such as
animal crossing - call of duty modern warfare - mario kart - chocobos dungeon - pokemon batte revolution. i have a load more games but not wi fi xD i would have super smash bros but the disc has decided to not work soo cant play that anymore its not scratched or anything xD just decided to go mental on me =D
could someone tell me how i add and accept im like really really stuck lol

Last edited:
hey im 18 just got the wii from my brother in-law have a few online games such as
animal crossing - call of duty modern warfare - mario kart - chocobos dungeon - pokemon batte revolution. i have a load more games but not wi fi xD i would have super smash bros but the disc has decided to not work soo cant play that anymore its not scratched or anything xD just decided to go mental on me =D
could someone tell me how i add and accept im like really really stuck lol
Hi Hanz
Weclome to Wii chat,to add people say on your wii message address click on envolope on wii channel page,then click the note pad iocon select address book there you will see you wii number write ite down click on registragtion type in other peron or persons number in and wait for other person to add you.

Welcome to WiiChat Hanz. Your Smash Bros. disc may not work due to your Wii's disc drive being dirty. Try investing into a disc that Nintendo makes that cleans the actual disc slot of the Wii. If you need anymore help, feel free to ask!

Back