Hi im new here~

Yeah, wii chat is fun. and. great for help. lol @ ilikecookies, post a pic of yourself? say "dose thiis look like a "bro"?" lol. Some will probably say yes o.e;

lol!!

hey shay what other wi-fi games do you have?

only mario karts atm since idk what games to get

Shay, add me on mario kart, I`ll add you back 2morrow morning :3. well, what kinda games are you into? For some reason, I imagine you liking guitar hhero/rockband :p do you like greenday...?

lol i'll add you and i actually enjoyed playing rock band it when it came out with my younger cousin since he had it for xbox. it made my trip to puerto rico not boring lol. i like fighting games' none zombie games (i am scared of zombies), rpgs, dancing games, and whatever else that i find cute or interestin... and i play pokemenz too

only mario karts atm since idk what games to get

Shay, add me on mario kart, I`ll add you back 2morrow morning :3. well, what kinda games are you into? For some reason, I imagine you liking guitar hhero/rockband :p do you like greenday...?

lol i'll add you and i actually enjoyed playing rock band it when it came out with my younger cousin since he had it for xbox. it made my trip to puerto rico not boring lol. i like fighting games' none zombie games (i am scared of zombies), rpgs, dancing games, and whatever else that i find cute or interestin... and i play pokemenz too
so you have pkmn ss or hg?

i have pkm platinum on my r4 card since i feel weird going to the store and buying it

pkmn? as in pikmin? Shay, pikmin is "cute" in a manner. but monsters eat your pikmins D= haha. I would suggest Super Smash Brothers Brawl, for it is an excellent fighting game and it has wifi :3 umm you might like "just dance" lol. just some suggestions :p lol i feel stupid. pkmn is pokemon. haha. in the way of guigtar hero and rockband, here are the wii ones that I know of: gh3, gh4: world tour, gh5, gh: metallica, gh: aerosmith,rockband2, greenday rockband, rockband the beetles. hope it helps..

Last edited:
pkmn? as in pikmin? Shay, pikmin is "cute" in a manner. but monsters eat your pikmins D= haha. I would suggest Super Smash Brothers Brawl, for it is an excellent fighting game and it has wifi :3 umm you might like "just dance" lol. just some suggestions :p

no dumb human, pkmn is pokemon, and i agreed that ssbb is a greaat game

Back