Hi im new here~

I`m an immortal clown.... get it right. I corrected myself in the post and added gh/rb list...

lol thanks guys
@evil clown: i already have just dance X3. Its a great work out lol. i added you on mkw.

Last edited:
No problem, bro... JK. DDR ftw, it will always triumph other dance games :p EDIT: thanks for MKW add. I has no access to my wii right now... so I will add you in the morning EST time.

Last edited:
Are you interested in retro games as well from nintendos virtual console?

Are you interested in retro games as well from nintendos virtual console?

yes. i already have the snes mario karts and i'm planing on getting kirby from the nes consoleY^Y i used to have it back in the day.... i feel extra old lol

Well, I`m a fan of the Nintendo 64. [btw: original NES kirby is the only one i like] I have downloaded both: The Legend of Zelda: OoT and The legend of Zelda: Majora`s Mask. Both of those are superb RPGs. OoT is longer than MM and is pretty challenging. MM is harder but MM is also shorter. Dont feel old. I`m 13 and even I like NES games lol. Might I suggest Metroid Prime: Trilogy to you for Wii. I am metroid challenged. lmfao. even WITH walkthroughs. it drove me to the point of insanity. All the metroid prime games are challenging, filled with puzzles, are great RPGs, And with a fun FPS style. [geez, long post] actually only then newer ones are fps. but stilll. haha

Last edited:
Well, I`m a fan of the Nintendo 64. [btw: original NES kirby is the only one i like] I have downloaded both: The Legend of Zelda: OoT and The legend of Zelda: Majora`s Mask. Both of those are superb RPGs. OoT is longer than MM and is pretty challenging. MM is harder but MM is also shorter. Dont feel old. I`m 13 and even I like NES games lol. Might I suggest Metroid Prime: Trilogy to you for Wii. I am metroid challenged. lmfao. even WITH walkthroughs. it drove me to the point of insanity. All the metroid prime games are challenging, filled with puzzles, are great RPGs, And with a fun FPS style. [geez, long post] actually only then newer ones are fps. but stilll. haha

lol you are 13 and i'm 24 now tell me thats not old :p thanks for the suggestion but first i gotta figure out if i'll be moving back to P.R.

lol, didnt mean to doubble post. If only I had the magic power to delete, such a post.. o.e;

Last edited:
When you are half a hundred years old, tehn you truly are old!!!! (in my book at least) 50+ = old. 40 - 49yr = not exactly young, but your still no old man/woman. Glad I could help. Its like 1:30 am here lol.

When you are half a hundred years old, tehn you truly are old!!!! (in my book at least) 50+ = old. 40 - 49yr = not exactly young, but your still no old man/woman. Glad I could help. Its like 1:30 am here lol.

Awww thanks for making me feel better and not so old

lol, np shay. Once my internet stops screwing up, I`ll be ready to race on mario kart. You up to it?

Back