How do people make sigs?

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
I just need a breif analogy because everyone that i've asked to make a sig have turned me down. please just take about 2 minutes out of your life to help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask people like idjut or manred, they make very good signature designs.

look up tutorials and download a demo of "photoshop"
or you could download gimp or paint.net
both are free (im pretty sure)

okay so, manred just pm'ed me a picture of my sig. i tried copy and pasting it but it didn't work. what do i do to add the sig to my... sig!!! (pleez )

Yeah he already has it. Another fine piece of work from manred! :)

What you need to do is get ur hands on either Photoshop or GIMP. Once you have those there are millions of tutorials on the web that u can use to guide ur way to makin a sig. You should browse in the Design section of Wiichat. There are plenty of great artists there that can help and guide you to makin a great sig.

EDIT:: also take a look here http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/44851-multimedia-all.html#post799130 a thread i put together with a whole bunch of mutimedia stuff to use

Last edited:
well, there are a few photo edeting programs out there, the most popular being photoshop, but if you cant get your hand pn photoshop, you can always look up Gimp on google and on gimp.org you should be able to download gimp, which is slightly more complicated then photoshop, but the results can be amazing

Get a photo editor, in the photo editor (Gimp, photoshop etc) you get a picture of what you want on the sig (mario, link, etc etc) delete all the backround except the picture. then you can get backrounds from other things, or CS2 renders. and put them in the backround, distort them, etc etc.

Back