How famous is the user above you?

Gettin Around! 8/10

zoidberg.gif

Ben is famous, I guess.

:lol:

Ben is famous and popular.

^ Who the hell are you?
That's what I think everyone is thinking..
No offense but I wouldnt call you famous on here 1.1/10

Lee is very well known here, 10.

He may not be liked by everyone but we cant escape the fact everyone has heard of him:lol:

Hey, NO OFFENSE, i wouldnt call you famous either, as long as i've been here, not longer than you, ive never seen you, and you have almost 2000 posts........ hmmmmm, and i havn't seen you, thats strange, very strange!! (1/10)

CyanRussel said:
Hey, NO OFFENSE, i wouldnt call you famous either, as long as i've been here, not longer than you, ive never seen you, and you have almost 2000 posts........ hmmmmm, and i havn't seen you, thats strange, very strange!! (1/10)

You do know how the whole famous thread thing works dont you?
Just because you havent seen me, doesnt mean no one else has.
You are supposed to judge how famous a member is above you in the eyes off all the members as a whole. :wtf:

Edit: I already rated you 'Pal'

lee.jarratt said:
You do know how the whole famous thread thing works dont you?
Just because you havent seen me, doesnt mean no one else has.
You are supposed to judge how famous a member is above you in the eyes off all the members as a whole. :wtf:

Edit: I already rated you 'Pal'

I wonder where it said that?
Cause i looked at the member who made this thread, and there were no rules on how to rate them except to, rate the people above you!!!
And if you have a problem, please tell!:mad5:

(I've rated you too, (PUNK)

7.5/10 see you around, but I don't see you.. @cyon

wii smurf... 10/10.. no doubt in that

CyanRussel said:
I wonder where it said that?
Cause i looked at the member who made this thread, and there were no rules on how to rate them except to, rate the people above you!!!
And if you have a problem, please tell!:mad5:

(I've rated you too, (PUNK)

Idiot.

Back