How famous is the user above you?

Ouch! Haven't played that game in awhile. Haha. I'll guarantee you that I'll be available during the weekends. I don't think I'll be as good, though.

Pichu singing the La Cucarracha/10

Figure that out and you'll take over the world and know the answer to divide zero.

Last edited:
1/10

Comment me and maybe you'll get one more point in recognition.:p

You don't even have a thousand posts.

noob1.jpg

So? My single post are like holy grails.

You on the hand are like common infestation among the threads. A magikarp.

I'm a festering plague to all threads, and am also a Magikarp. Yes, this is true...

On the other hand, 550 of your posts are broken English and tea-glorifyin' n00bery. Far worse than bein' a disease, I'd say.

I'm a festering plague to all threads, and am also a Magikarp. Yes, this is true...

On the other hand, 550 of your posts are broken English and tea-glorifyin' n00bery. Far worse than bein' a disease, I'd say.
Hold up. Let me rephrase that: You are an infestation among the threads thrusting your post to shove down edits for your mere laughs like the kings in the colosseum.

550-ish post is common. Yes, common for an average person. Comparing to a tyrant, MOD Karp, a 13,283 post (and mind you still counting) like a mad coffee addict, still plowing the new Users coming to this site. For shame.

You are an average person. Therefore, you're a peon in comparison t' the glory of the Scrub King. Bloody peasant.

You're a Scrub King. Therefore, you're eons away to reach my post. Bloody MOD Karp.

Dat engrish.

Error... Error, does not compute. Buzzt-bzzt. *head spins* *explodes*

Back