how hot does the wii get

laruli

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2007
Has anyone bought the fan accessory or stand with fan type things out there? Are they worth it, do you notice an improvement?

I dont have one but the wii does not get hot just reamember not to put in a inclosed area try to keep it open and you should be fine.

Yeah as long as you keep the vents well ventilated it shouldn't over heat. I had mine on for over 5 hours straight and it was hardly hot.

They are very cool. Their shape allows natural air to flow through, like the gamecube. That makes it quiet and cool.

I wouldn't get one because I bough a air thing and all it is is loud and annoying it didn't help me at all so now I never use it. I guess if you leave your Wii on for like three days non stop there is a chance you might need one but other than that they are a waste of money.

I have one, Not worth it in my opinion. I got mine for free but i wouldnt go out and buy one.

What does hot mean though? I just got my wii today, and I could feel it getting warm. It was just sitting on the floor in front of my TV...

The L.S said:
What does hot mean though? I just got my wii today, and I could feel it getting warm. It was just sitting on the floor in front of my TV...
all electronics get warm. if it was hot, you'd realize it.

i got a fan exhaust that goes behind the wii where the usb port is, its loud and i duno if it does anything but i leave my wii24 on all day and its juss warm its just ur opinion really.

i got a wii fan stand from gamestop because i have it enclosed with a glass cabinet door and it keeps it cooled down or else it would get hot in there and it looks pretty snazzy with the blue light and all

Back