How many matches with anyone have you Won?

I haven't really kept track, but figured I'd add crappy numbers to the overall good stats in this thread :)

Played about 50 matches, and I think I've probably won 15 :) Though in my defense this is the first SSBB game I've played, and even in loss I usually have fun.

Someone's gotta lose for you guys to have so many wins you know ;) We all play our part.

Kiryllos said:
I haven't really kept track, but figured I'd add crappy numbers to the overall good stats in this thread :)

Played about 50 matches, and I think I've probably won 15 :) Though in my defense this is the first SSBB game I've played, and even in loss I usually have fun.

Someone's gotta lose for you guys to have so many wins you know ;) We all play our part.

haha i like the way you look at things....

and i havnt had time to crunch numbers but i think im about 40%-60% with wins. idk how many matches ive played though

I've only played one match and I lost it against Mitch2025.

why would anyone keep track of random matches? ive probably won 80%+ but between lag and people afking and shitty maps i wouldnt even consider half of them worth anything.

You lucky lagless people.

I've won maybe... 1 out of 4 of the very few matches I've played.

I know I'm going to go in lagging..
But darnit, I just can't quit playing a little bit of online.

I mainly play with friends. I've spent over 3 hours duking it out with friends.

Lose most of them, 'cause they all don't lag... And I do.

So yeah. I blame everything on lag.

'Cause I lag on NOTHING else.

I think i've only won once on a team battle out of around 10 battles. But you people are so darn good!! I've played the heck out of every Smash Bros. game, but I would'nt consider myself a pro in any way.

Back