How many Tattoo's/Piercings have you had done?

Jay588

?
Sep 17, 2007
NYC
I thought this would be a good topic, im curious how many others here have felt the pain of body mods..im not really into the piercings but i am learning to be a tattoo artist of my own, so please if you have pictures of your tattoo or piercing please share :cool:

i have 2 tattoos, one on each fore arm in lettering down to my wrists. 2 piercings, tongue piercing and left ear pierced but i dont wear an earring anymore. what u got?

I have a tattoo of a Playboy bunny, but it's in a place I can't really post a picture of, haha.
I have basic piercings. Ears of course, and navel. I wear a little diamond stud in it. You can sorta see it here xD
89rungi.jpg

Excuse the dorkiness.

I'd love to get my tongue pierced. A tiny diamond stud on my eyebrow or nose wouldn't be bad either.
I HATE the look of easily visible tattoos on women, so I'd never get one somewhere anyone could actually see it when I'm clothed. Ick.

Last edited:
nice, the belly ring is sexy. whats going on in this picture lol looks like you got punched in the nose and went down for the count
ill post my tats tomorrow, i dont think ill add the tongue ring, it turns peoples stomachs

Last edited:
Jay588 said:
nice, the belly ring is sexy. whats going on in this picture lol looks like you got punched in the nose and went down for the count
Thanks =) Hahah.
What happened was...
Random dancing...
6sajd09.jpg

A marriage proposal...
85x9puw.jpg

Some "enhancements"...
6ldfl1x.jpg

And we pretty much collapsed laughing at our dorkiness xD.
It was a silly [STRIKE]ghetto apartment[/STRIKE] housewarming party.

ofcourse..random dancing! you look damn good might i add :wink: and you think thats a ghetto apartment u should see mine lol

Lol, my brothers got tounge, eyebrow, lip and just below the the lower lip piercings. He doesn't wear anything in them now, there pretty much from his younger years. I'm getting my eyebrow pierced and I wanna get tyre tracks across my back... but the latter is just a dream/

hmm i knew someone who had tire tracks crossed the back..but it had meaning to it, he survived getting hit by a car and ran over, i hope this isnt the same for you or you may jinx yourself :p and for the eyebrow piercing, get a respected piercer, there is a nerve under the eyebrow that can be hit and you may never beable to smile again on one side of your face lol i can see why your brother took them out, its very hard to find work with a bunch of piercings, but nowadays some people dont mind em.

not a fan of pain are ya? :lol: just kidding

heres a pic of my tats when they were just done, the pic is flipped upside down because its read from behind

tat2yn4.jpg

I have both ears and used to have my nipples but got to nervous they were gonna get pulled out so i took them out...

Tats i got 1 for now on my back of a lion
plan on gettin atleast 3 more tats

Ick, I hate them. I'd get sick of having a mark on me all the time... Unless it's Ayumi Hamasaki's logo... That would be an idea...

I got 5 tattoos

-left upper arm (aztec sun symbol)
-upper right shoulder (musical stave)
-back of neck across shoulders (A kind of grim looking face with wings(sorta))
-top of right leg/groin (chinese symbol)
-left hand between finger and thumb (a self done family thing)
Ill definately be getting more at some point

Had one piercing which went wrong , never really thought of having any more after that .

I've already posted this in the Photo thread but I'll post it again...

I have one tattoo on the ribs on my right side, this is just after I got it done:
mix07040.jpg

I'll probably get at least one more tattoo at some point, but not yet.

Back