How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 19! And wow i was shocked at some of these ages. I wouldve expected a lot of you guys to be much older, but wow 13, 14, 15, and 16?! But then again your age does explain somethings that goes on around here, no offense to anyone!

Oceanic said:
That's the great thing about Australia! Once you turn 18, you are an adult, not at 21 like in the US.
Legal age for everything is 18 in Aus!:lol:

And the age you become an adult officially in the U.S. is 18. That's when you can vote, sign papers with out a co-signer, etc.
21 is just the drinking age... and that's not really what makes you an adult, lol.

Metric said:
And the age you become an adult officially in the U.S. is 18. That's when you can vote, sign papers with out a co-signer, etc.
21 is just the drinking age... and that's not really what makes you an adult, lol.
I guess it depends on your definition then doesn't it:lol:

Jorge said:
Why do you have to pay extra?
So that people will buy it for me. I usually have to throw in some money for them, since they won't do it for free. My brother used to get it for me but he got a big ass fine for it so he won't do it any more. The only one I have that will get it for me is my friends step mom from China. She doesn't know that there is a drinking age here so we can have her pick it up for us, but she isn't around much.

mk_south_london said:
alcohol tastes like **** anyway lol.
Big up fanta
Everyone has their alcohol they prefer, you just haven't found yours yet. You have probably been told many times, but beer is an acquired taste. I didn't enjoy beer until I was forced to chug 2 cans of the nastiest beer on the market. You will find an alcohol you enjoy, trust me.

Jorge said:
Everyone has their alcohol they prefer, you just haven't found yours yet. You have probably been told many times, but beer is an acquired taste. I didn't enjoy beer until I was forced to chug 2 cans of the nastiest beer on the market. You will find an alcohol you enjoy, trust me.
Are you aware you are telling this to a child, lol.

Jorge said:
Its not always "an acquired taste." I have like alcohol/beer for as long as I can remember. My earliest memory involving alcohol was when I was five or six and my parents made some Orange Dream and they put a pitcher of it in the freezer and went outside letting my dogs play. I went and got the Orange Dream out of the freezer and drank the whole thing. Then I went outside and I ran into a tree. :D

Metric said:
Are you aware you are telling this to a child, lol.
If you don't tell them they will be curious and careless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back