How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
FaithJordan94 said:
13. Geez.. You people are old... Well not THAT old but, I try to get my 15 year old cuz to play wii and she says Noooo. Wii's are for 13 year olds like you. :incazzato: I'm glad to hear that older people have wiis. :D

Mii too.......

I'm 53.....

I am about 40 and I own 2 Wii consoles. And no, the Wii consoles are not for my kids. They are for ME :lol:

im 17 good to see the wii really reaches out to all ages:smilewinkgrin:

dnguyen68 said:
I am about 40 and I own 2 Wii consoles. And no, the Wii consoles are not for my kids. They are for ME :lol:

Why own two?

lolz
so he can get play as two people then swap over vouchers
e.g like the metroid prime game requires vouchers...he could literally send them to himself xDDD
if your that sad ...>.>;;

sarasota said:
oh GOOD, I'm NOT the "old guy" in here heheh :p

Nah - I am 53.

This is the first 'video' game that I have owned.

I have always disliked the traditional video games like on the PC/PS3/XBOX because they all look like cartoon characters and are nothing but hand eye coordination games.

I saw a demo of the Wii a few months ago and said to myself "they finally got it right".

So, I bought one,hooked it up to my 52" LCD TV and my whole family has a blast playing with or against each other with the games that I have gotten.

I am really good at Tennis in 'real life' so I always win that one:)

Some trivia for you all. My sister is head of the Outpatient Physical Therapy department at a Hospital in my city. They have 9 Wii''s hooked to 42" Flat Panels that they use for the PT patients.
My sister said that the therapists have marathon games after work hours.

That was where I got the demo,BTW.

im 24 wife is 22. my boss at work is 28. and a friend of my wifes is over 50 and has one. plus my mom is 50 and loves to play wii sports my dad is 55 and plays wii bowling. its new and innovative compared to his first video game PONG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back