How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jafoob said:

16 is the best gamer age.
just because :D
Agreed! Enjoy it while you can. When I was around that age I drove nearly two hours without my parents' permission and purchased two video games at a babbages called "Contra 3" and "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past". When I got those games home, I was in gaming heaven!

My Mom HATED VIDEO GAMES. I started off around 1982 playing the intellivision pretty heavily. She opposed me and my Dad playing on that thing... She forbid that I spend my money on video games. The funny and IRONIC thing is - today we had a great time together spending a couple hours playing on the Wii! It was amazing, we played Wii Sports together and she wants to buy one. Nintendo has a winner on their hands with the Wii. If they can get my Mom to want to buy one and play one, they can get anyone to join in on the fun.

33. Pops bought a Atari 2600 on launch day in 1977. Sat there for a couple of more years till I knew what to do with it. Also had Odyssey2, Intellivision, Coleco Vision, NES, Sega Master System, SNENS, and Genesis. Oh yeah cant forget the Commodore 64. Next was the PS1 then PS2. Owned and played these systems when they were still new. Now on to the Wii!!! Still have most of them back at the folks house.

I'm 30 (and female). I've been a video gamer since the Atari 2600 (which I still own) and a tabletop gamer since middle school.

I'm seventeen in 2 days, but for all of you "old" people. My uncle is over 35 and he recently got a wii. But he has 360 and PS2 aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back