Hullo, heathens.

For not worshippin' the 'Karp, you are the dirty heathen.

But I welcome ya t' Wiichat regardless, as anyone can turn over a new fin.

ahhh with a sense of humor like that you'll fit in nicely if i do say so myself.

as you can see above, we all worship the karp. OR ELSE.

Last edited:
0.0 you should change that before the karp overlord get wind of it, and you feel the ten kgs of fear and misery that encompasses the body of the karp, before you feel the terrible pain of the splash.

Indeed, a philosophy I hold near 'n dear to my heart. There is only one good, knowledge, and only one evil, ignorance. T'is the benevolence of His Brininess that he would send his humble acolytes of 'Karp to enlighten the apples whom fell far from the tree. I am here to tell you the painful truth. To bring my messiah's light to your dark, ignorant world. For His light might reach you and burn away the shadows of deception.

And thus I implore you contemplate if what you believe to be true true, is what you know to be true. The mind bequeaths perceptive truths, but the 'Karp bears absolute truth. You'll find your way to Him in due time, whether while you still breath oxygen or are sleepin' with the fishes.

Better now than later, I reckon. 'Cause then you get a 'Karpsome avatar like mine.

Actually, Magikarp's proper name is God. But 'ey, the 'Karp is not a vain deity, no sir. Legend has it that the first mortal life was that of a "mere" carp. In reference to this, all proper worshipers oft refer to our Lord 'n Savior as "the Great 'Karp"... or 'Karp for short. Remember the vanity thing, ol' 'Karpy don't need no fancy titles. All He needs is the obliteration of inferior fish like Stunfisk, unholy creations spawned from the Devil 'emself.

Back