Hyrule warriors

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
People that know me know that I bloody love the Dynasty warriors games, also the Zelda ones
The former game I have sunk 1000s of hours into (LuBu is my main)
So this is a change of pants moment

Well this is a surprise: Nintendo just announced a new Zelda game, tentatively titled Hyrule Warriors, for Wii U in 2014. It's developed by Tecmo Koei, and it looks just like a Dynasty Warriors game
ku-xlarge.png

[video=youtube;ZOq4IiuRMWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOq4IiuRMWk[/video]

tumblr_lg7tfoXga91qbllom.gif
Well played Nintendo, now one more game and I guess ill buy a f**king WiiU

Last edited:
Never gave a 'Karpin' damn 'bout Dynasty Warriors before, but this has my interest piqued. S'pose that's how crossovers work.

Simple hack and slash stuff, but they can easily eat a few hours

And to think all it needed was its own games that didnt have "Mario" in the title

It appears to have the Nintendo fans divided.

they should give them access to other characters, think of fire emblem and Pit

A Fire Emblem - Dynasty Warriors crossover would be more fittin' than FE x SMT, at any rate.

yea some are like OMG awesome... like you..and me :p
others are like..this is not what i wanted.

and the sony fanboys are like...teh graphics suck....

Last edited:
Have they seen current PS4 games?

Oh wait, THERE ISNT ANY!!

The last time Link got lent out to another company we got him in Soul Calibur

That would be because they never know what the **** they want.

"I wanna more combat driven Zelda!"

*watches Hyrule Warriors trailer*

"Wtf is this!?! I don't like chaaaaaaaaange!!!"

Id prefer more puzzles, it feels like OoT got it right, but considering what DW has done for One Piece/Fist of the north star in my eyes this can be a good thing, its just mindless gameplay, but the good type, ideal for a time when you just want to kill an almost endless supply of bad guys

So I've picked up a copy of Dynasty Warriors 8 since I've never played any of the games and wanted to get a feel for it before HW comes out. All I can say is I can't wait. The game is pretty fun and the little things I don't like about it (small things like character movement in gameplay and things here and there it seemed the developers got lazy on, just a few) I'm sure won't make it into the Zelda spinoff if it's under Nintendo's strict, "If it's our brand it better be near perfect" surveillance. I'm interested to see how Links equipment will come into play. DW8 only allows the characters to bring two different weapons into a battle. Judging by the HUD in the trailer that's what it looks like Link is going to be limited to as well but I hope there's a way to swap out gear on the go. It may be essentially a DW game but it's also a Zelda game, and it's just not Zelda without a wide variety of tools and weapons at your disposal. We'll see.

Well theres more than just dynasty warriors

Warriors Orochi improves greatly on DW

Back