I miss Gamecube

XEK76K5T.jpg

ssbbfreak and creepy goldluigi (Hey that rhymes!)guy.... we meet again..... Um you guys know you can still play gamecube games right.......on your gamecube...... or wii? I still rock Capcom vs Snk 2 and melee on my wii all the time

ssbbfreak and creepy goldluigi (Hey that rhymes!)guy.... we meet again..... Um you guys know you can still play gamecube games right.......on your gamecube...... or wii? I still rock Capcom vs Snk 2 and melee on my wii all the time

who are you calling CREEPY! this guy in my house is jealous becuase he use to be on he (stating he past away from here like the very old users of this place) so he writes alot of fake stuff to screw me up and get bannded hes a mean man. Im here for fun but no ones on 24-7.

you guys know you can still play gamecube games right.......on your gamecube...... or wii?

Considering the Wii plays GC games

=P

I'd have to play my 'Cube games on my Gamecube these days, unfortunately. With the Wii not reading any discs and all.

I wish my melee still worked. =/ Scratched beyond repair.

Ah, yes, the Gamecube era. Nintendo bringing out the first compact disc(and smallest) on home game console. Of course Nintendo fans miss the Gamecube and it's awesome control. Which reminds me that PS2 consoles are still sellin' it in stores.0_o So, wonder why GC is not... Well, whatever it is Nintendo always concetrate on future gaming development. A DS, Wii motion, gyro system, etc.

I'm surprised that no one says that during GC era, people are more concetrated on console and the games itself. A lot of people had great idea during the earliest millennium. And soon, they've used it up! It happens to every Nintendo console. Years from now will be looking at the Wii saying like, "Ah, remember the good ol' days when Super Mario Galaxy came out? Dude, a plummer in space? Put me on hold for that game!"

Well, you guys get the message.=P

Which reminds me that PS2 consoles are still sellin' it in stores.0_o So, wonder why GC is not...

PS2 > 'Cube, and nothing could possibly change my mind on that. :lol: The majority of gamers would agree as well, hence why they still sell.

When PS2 starts making Metroid Prime games, then I'll believe you.

Yes, I'm sure Metroid Prime 1 & 2 is better than collectively God of War, Ratchet & Clank, Sly 2 & 3, Kingdom Hearts (the good ones), Final Fantasy X, Shadow of the Colossus, Okami, and plenty of other games and series' I didn't mention. Absolutely.

I thought all of the kingdom hearts were good

358/2 days was balls terrible, in my opinion... Repetitive, drawn out, and even though it played like other KHs, it didn't feel right. The DS just wasn't made for Kingdom Hearts gameplay IMO.

Some people think Chain of Memories was bad, too. ¬_¬ I certainly don't.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Baiten Katos, Viewtiful Joe, Beyond Good and Evil, F-zero GX, Pikmin, add Zelda TP and windwaker, Metroid series, Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil 4, Smash bros. Melee.... and
Fire Emblem: PoR ;)

Back