i never knew that....

allstar2b87

Allstar Mario Player
Jun 4, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
3201-2736-5122-4454
heyy..i never knew u could move all your wii channels around in any order u want...thats awesome...makes life so much easier when u have a bunch of stuff on their i guess eh?

paintba||er said:
Thats nice that you discovered something so simple that most people already know, but do you really think you needed to make a thread about it?

lmao..yeup..i sure did...but i guess this goes for the people that dont no about it ....so..taker ez buddy...jeeez :wink:

dreamcastninja said:
i didn't know about it, so thanks for the info :)

bubs said:
Not everybody is as l33t as paintba11er, i did not know that either

Bloodfin182 said:
I didnt know that either.....thanks for posting

SO THERE WE HAVE IT....maybe SETTLE IT DOWN...just a notch :wink: :cool:

I found this out after the first official Update was released. I have no problem with this thread being created but a bit more structure and grammer would be great. I dont command people to put , " everywhere when needed but typing using SMS makes you seem like a 6 year old.

cannon said:
I found this out after the first official Update was released. I have no problem with this thread being created but a bit more structure and grammer would be great. I dont command people to put , " everywhere when needed but typing using SMS makes you seem like a 6 year old.

Alright then. Proper grammar it is! :wink:

i just got my wii today, so this should be helpful when i get more apps and stuff.

jeez...its like...everyone doesnt no that they could do this. I dont expect "paintballer" to be saying to much anymore! :p

allstar2b87 said:
jeez...its like...everyone doesnt no that they could do this. I dont expect "paintballer" to be saying to much anymore! :p

bubs said:
Not everybody is as l33t as paintba11er, i did not know that either

People with brains know this kind of information. Or simply reading a Nintendo magazine like I do helps :)

Plus you both spelt paintba||er wrong,

Back