why people why??

^:lol:
Prinny occasionally knows what hes talking about :p

But you have to realize that wiichat has a lot of people that sign up for like 5 days and then dont come back, its silly. What i would do if your that pissed of about it did4411, get your post count up to like 100+ and then start posting your opinion even though it may be agasit what most others are saying, it could work. Respect is mostly about post counts on most threads, if you dont know the person personally.

He's one of those people who sign up for a day and then leave, Benny. :p

lol i remember when the rep bars was the only thing people would look at before posting opinions about someone XD

post counts are what people are looking at nowadays?

Yes, unfortunatly so. Some are always posting off topic, just to get that one last post to their count...

It's not like post counts are worth anything, unless those posts have a generally above average quality. Besides, Join Date >>>>> Post Count, IMO.

I have both what dose that make me?

thweegee.jpg

INCREDIBLE :)

UGH nvm, FAIL :/

well heres advice, drink some chicken noodle soup, moo like a cow, send pms to random people with random stuff, and....... scream really loud when your mom walks in. Trust me, it works! :)

well heres advice, drink some chicken noodle soup, moo like a cow, send pms to random people with random stuff, and....... scream really loud when your mom walks in. Trust me, it works! :)

. . . . and if this doesn't work, then you're on your own kiddo :)

You may be dislexic, (sp?) but I honestly could not understand you. Could you try to clean it up?

It makes you DarkPrinny, Prinny
I make me me.
If I wasn't me i'd be somebody else and somebody else would be me.
You may be dislexic, (sp?) but I honestly could not understand you. Could you try to clean it up?
I am also dyslexic but I know how to use spell checker.

Back