if no one knows yet

i dont get it... do you still have to add friends indivually to play w/ them (as in you cant play w/ random people)

Mmmmmmmm...yeah...nice find...:frown2:
Did you happen to look at the date on that article??
October 28 2006
And yes, we do require proof if you state something as a truth, so many people have come on here saying "My cousin told me..." or "A friend at school told me..." We'd like to take your word for it, but you aren't Nintendo, and that article doesn't prove it anyway.
The recent screens for Mario Strikers Charged seem to indicate that there will be individual friend codes...
mariostrikers_online1.jpg

Your information is old and outdated and was only specualation made by IGN.

^^You forgot the "My brother (that works for Nintendo) told me..."

Anyway, yeah I doubt this is true from what we have heard. Hopefully while online there is an "Add Mii" feature that automatically adds a person so you dont have to type in the code. I also hope that there are two seperate lists. A friends list, that goes on the wii, not online and an online friends list of who you play online.

Solard said:
i dont get it... do you still have to add friends indivually to play w/ them (as in you cant play w/ random people)

region specific. u play with random people.

GameSpot
Catch-all Wii FAQ *Last Updated* 3/11/07
VI. Internet Service

Q: Isn't Wi-Fi something the Nintendo DS uses? If so, will it have friend codes?

A: Yes, Nintendo Wii has Wi-Fi just as the DS does and yes it will use friend codes. Unlike the DS, however, the Wii has a universal friend code meaning only one friend code is needed.

Last edited:
minismok said:
no u dont. ya need trust and belief in someone. proof aint the way to go. sorr to break it to ya like that.

paypal me 1000 dollars, Ill pay you back.

would you take my word?

Mau said:
paypal me 1000 dollars, Ill pay you back.

would you take my word?

if i actuall y knew u i would takee it to consideration

wii_cammy said:
but u dont
so thats no

which means we dont know you
so why wud we trust you

wat is ur problem??? ur taking that situation farther than it shouldve gone

Oceanic said:
Mmmmmmmm...yeah...nice find...:frown2:
Did you happen to look at the date on that article??
October 28 2006
And yes, we do require proof if you state something as a truth, so many people have come on here saying "My cousin told me..." or "A friend at school told me..." We'd like to take your word for it, but you aren't Nintendo, and that article doesn't prove it anyway.
The recent screens for Mario Strikers Charged seem to indicate that there will be individual friend codes...
mariostrikers_online1.jpg

Your information is old and outdated and was only specua(no 'a' there geez)lation made by IGN.
Damn you Oceanic I was about to post that !! Yes this is very old news look at this
" This entry was posted on Saturday, October 28th, 2006
"
This magical thing called reading tells us this is bullshit and old news!:mad2:

OCT.28 is wat just under 7 months. not that old.

Back