if you could meet....

I wouldn't, even if I had a chance. Not because I wouldn't want to meet any of you, but more because I wouldn't want to be met..
That's probably the reason why i've never posted a picture of myself or anything.
If any of you actually saw me, I guarantee your first words would be, ":yikes: THAT'S PREZ!?!?!?"..

Prez said:
I wouldn't, even if I had a chance. Not because I wouldn't want to meet any of you, but more because I wouldn't want to be met..
That's probably the reason why i've never posted a picture of myself or anything.
If any of you actually saw me, I guarantee your first words would be, ":yikes: THAT'S PREZ!?!?!?"..
lol come on...cant be as bad as that....right?
<---------------------------------------

Almo said:
lol come on...cant be as bad as that....right?
<---------------------------------------
It's not that i'm too bad or too good. It's just that my image doesn't really suit the kind of person i've built myself up to on WiiChat.

ssbb_lover said:
Depends....are you a clown?
make that a scary clown,lol the avy and sig kinda make you seem like the kinda person who'd take to people like dewys_fan with a chainsaw....

If I can have a round-trip to vietnam, that would save my parents some big bucks >.>. But I would meet every single one of you d^-^d

Prez said:
If any of you actually saw me, I guarantee your first words would be, ":yikes: THAT'S PREZ!?!?!?"..[/QUOTE

tell me you don't look like your avatar just so i can sleep at might and can stop sleeping with my gun under the pillow? lol.

seriously i know squat about you :( almost everyone knows me but im personable like that and can cover my tush if necessary :)

anyways i think id like to meet mr stoukaph of all people only cause i talk to him all the time on msn

then id pick steph :)

the only person ive actually hung out with and talked to is tonyen4gine

The_Loose_Cannon said:
Prez said:

tell me you don't look like your avatar just so i can sleep at night and can stop sleeping with my gun under the pillow? lol.

seriously i know squat about you :( almost everyone knows me but im personable like that and can cover my tush if necessary :)

anyways i think id like to meet mr stoukaph of all people only cause i talk to him all the time on msn

then id pick steph :)

the only person ive actually hung out with and talked to is tonyen4gine

d`awww.. lol xD i'd pick jill, then everyone on my list. :lol:

Back