If you could only have ONE video game..

LoVeWiI said:
Lol I would pick Starcraft 1. I hate new starcraft 2...So many things changed that made the game worse. Btw I have broodwar for starcraft 1 though lost original copy of starcrafy although I have the case including the product code. And it won't let me play Broodwar without original...is their anyway where I can download and install the original copy? so I can play broodwar. Without buying it.
torrent it.

and to people saying halo 3 and ssbb..which one?? pick one~!

Halo over ssb for me but neither are in my favorites
SOCOM ll FTW

id have to say ghost recon advanced warfighter 2 for xbox360 because it has awesome online gameplay! never gets old if you ask me and great graphics.

JAKE196 said:
probably AWDS II (rumored)

I got 200 hours out of Advance Wars Dual Strike for the DS the sequel should be good, I'm hoping for online matches.
excellent game and awds2 was spotted...it is coming, it was on nintendos list of games at e3 06.
ive put my fair share of hours into that game but its not something id want to have and only that forever. o.o

I'm going with Starcraft. :)

Been playing that game since release off and on, and expect I will be back at it again several more times before I die. I won't choose SC2 simply because the rules are forever, and I will be damned to pick a game that I've not played and actually believe what is claimed about it. :)

Starcraft 2 does look good though...

Secret of Mana on the SNES.

That way I would get my wife to play with me forever.

Video Games... ... ... not what you were thinking!

You got her to play with you're joystick, lol

Meh, I actually think Gears, then SOCOM now...

Back