If you had £1,000,000...

And then Michigan will suck even more, yay!

EDIT: No one said we won the money. Perhaps we inherited it or we found it while walking down the street...

[DT] said:
Hey, wait I *lost* $2M on the street. I think that's mine...
Finder's keepers, man.

[^Just realized how weird that cliche is...]

I would buy my mum's share in the farm, move back the Farm with my Dad, after 6 months of reminiscing all the wonderful memories... would sub-divide it into about 200 properties and make alot of money. It works because there's a small town about 500 metres away :D.

And I would buy a fancy new mac, buy Federers racket off him, build a tennis court and pool, build a robot or hire a pro to help me train, buy a new car and some other stuff.

I would use the money to buy gifts and things for my friends and family, place some in the bank and donate the rest to charities.

Read the title of the thread!

It says what would you do if you HAD £1,000,000. Obviously this implies that it is after taxes.

I would probably open up a LAN Party Stadium or something.

Get Like An Intel® Core™2 Extreme Processor with 4 Nvidia 8800 Ultra SLI Graphic Cards. 16 Gigs of Ram. 4TB of Hard Drive. OverClock It All! MUWHAAHHAHA THE ULTIMATE Gaming Computer!

I'd create a no-holds-barred ultimate gaming rig.
We are talking 20 Quad-Cores all running dual-SLI 8800s, 4gb Ram each, all joined together running through dual 32" LCDs.
Actually screw that I'll just get a nice guitar/amp collection and spend the 2.5million leftover (Australian Currency FTW) on a nice house with all the latest gadgets and gear.

Pikachu256 said:
I would probably open up a LAN Party Stadium or something.

Get Like An Intel® Core™2 Extreme Processor with 4 Nvidia 8800 Ultra SLI Graphic Cards. 16 Gigs of Ram. 4TB of Hard Drive. OverClock It All! MUWHAAHHAHA THE ULTIMATE Gaming Computer!
I already have one like that.

Annihilator XXX Nvidia Tiple SLI

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Processor
2048MB Corsair XMS 6400 800MHz Memory
2 x 74GB WD 10,000RPM Raptor SATA II RAID HDD
500GB SATA II HDD with 16MB Buffer
Triple SLi Nvidia 8800GTX 2304MB PCI-E Graphics

Back