Insomniacs assemble!!

According to Silent hill revelations human meat is nice,

Better if its taken off a live one

Speaking of

[video=youtube;NghG2OjPwzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NghG2OjPwzs[/video]

I
cake

Speaking of Magikarp, i wish magikarp would evolve into milotic since milotic is so much cooler then gyrados and magikarp is cooler than feebas,
and I have reasoned taht magikarp is red because he splashes in the blood of his victims, and shiny magikarp is made of gold, so the blood slips off, and shiny gyrados is being a magikarp wanna-be

But obviously beautifly would own any magikarp

Oh come on now, let's not argue about which pokemon is the best considering we all know that Pidgey beats em all! what the hell have I gotten myself into...

It doesn't offer much besides bringing back memories of 16-bit games. Everything about it is pretty simplied or surpassed by other games. Except for sales.

Did u understand the pun in Wynaut, or just not care
cause Wynaut is the name of a pokemon

P.S, how do i make my picture show up without copy pasting into Signature?

Last edited:
It doesn't offer much besides bringing back memories of 16-bit games. Everything about it is pretty simplied or surpassed by other games. Except for sales.
I disagree, I find it quite unique. I don't know of any other game that offers as many options as Pokemon. How can you say it doesn't offer much when you have over 600 species to use? It's not simple at all, I don't know where you get that idea from. It's easy, yeah, but considering you enjoyed Paper Mario 1 + 2 you obviously have nothing against easy games.

When's the last time you even played one of the games? Back in RSE it was more simple than it is now, so it's not really fair for you to assume that the more recent generations are the same.

First gen>Current ones

I mis my old level 100 but weak as **** Mewtwo

But obviously beautifly would own any magikarp

And thus, all the words above this sole line of idiocy are negated. Feel the wrath of my Splashammer, scum!

Them be fightin' words around my parts.

Show me ya moves!

Everything about it is pretty simplied or surpassed by other games. Except for competitive viability.

fix'd

There're better RPGs obviously, and probably better ones that have a similar formula as well. BUT, you know nothin' of the competitive realm'a the Pogeymanz. As such, I'd politely ask ya to shut your trap on that matter in specific. A premier competitive RPG it most certainly is, even though it'l ironically never be advertised as such.

weak as **** Mewtwo

loooooool

Sodding rare candy hack

First gen>Current ones
Why? I'm in the opinion that the *majority* of the people that think that merely don't give the new Pokemon a chance. Upon close inspection, Gen 1 is quite uncreative. There are ones that I like a lot (Wigglytuff, Omastar, Snorlax, Ditto, etc), but the rest are pretty bland or stupid (Even some of the ones I like are uncreative). Grimer, Muk, Pidgey, Electrode, Seel, Dewgong, Mr. Mime, Hypno, Fearow, Geodude, Ekans, Jynx, etc are either uncreative or just plain stupid looking. Or both. The names are often uncreative too. And only an idiot would argue that Generation 1 has superior gameplay, really, I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

> Nostalgia

Last edited:
Back