Insomniacs assemble!!

The quantity is just a slighlty altered set of stats and sprites, with a couple sentences of backstory for each one. Wouldn't it have been better to build on the first gen?

Last edited:
Forgot t' retort to this... herpderp im tiredWhy yes, at the very least I'd say 550 Pokemon are all viable in their respective tiers. That's right, all those unevolved Charmanders and utterly shitty Pokes (I'm lookin' at you, Farfetch'd...) are viable in their proper metagames. And if for some reason you're talkin' 'bout in-game and not the competitive scene, then also yes. It's a common joke amongst competitive trainers that "everything works in-game". There's a reason why people attempt Caterpie-only playthroughs of the game; and succeed.
Make a 'karp/Shedinja team for competitve battling.

The quantity is just a slighlty altered set of stats and sprites, with a couple sentences of backstory for each one. Wouldn't it have been better to build on the first gen?
*Rolls eyes*

Have you been ignoring us? It's not just the stats at all. And how on earth are the sprites just slightly different?

No. I quite like the new Pokemon, although I agree that the general formula should be changed a lot more.

That is unfair, since karp and shedinja are in seperate tiers
karp is in LC and Shed is in NU

*Rolls eyes*Have you been ignoring us? It's not just the stats at all. And how on earth are the sprites just slightly different?No. I quite like the new Pokemon, although I agree that the general formula should be changed a lot more.
Well, we have a picture of a pokemon in your party.... and that's it. Nothing else individualizes a pokemon from the other. If all pokemon are supposedly viable over any other, what's the point? Only reason I like Shedinja was that it brought a change of pace to the gameplay.

Well, we have a picture of a pokemon in your party.... and that's it. Nothing else individualizes a pokemon from the other. If all pokemon are supposedly viable over any other, what's the point? Only reason I like Shedinja was that it brought a change of pace to the gameplay.
It's like talking to a wall. =/

Well, we have a picture of a pokemon in your party.... and that's it. Nothing else individualizes a pokemon from the other.

Appearance, lore, various stats (hidden or otherwise)... Yep, there's no individualization what-so-ever. :lol:

If all pokemon are supposedly viable over any other, what's the point?

What do ya think the point is? :lol: You're certainly not that dense, this we all know.

It's like talking to a wall. =/
My posts are usually hard to grasp since I'm usually limited to texting everything via phone, that's my theory anywho. 'karpmod, what's your favorite thing about 'karp? Certainly not the stats or official lore, methinks.

Oh, I keep forgettin' you're a mobile user... Sorry. :lol:

My signature says it all. The joke, good sir.

Back