Insomniacs assemble!!

No. It's still better than most games. The payoff to get one of the best stories available in entertainment is just too good to pass up.

But if you were to play it somehow and quit, I would perfectly understand. I didn't like the combat, specifically the gear combat. (the experts/fans would say otherwise). Please remember that I don't like Pokemon's combat either.

I'm going to take Rocker's stance on this and say it's stoopid and I didn't like it without elaborating. Because you have your way, and I have mine.

But no, ground combat's alright. Gear combat has the annoying feature of making you manage fuel conservation. Most Gear deathblows are pointless beyond using the lvl 1's for the entire game. Some of the bosses occasionally have gimmicks that make them annoyingly difficult.

I'm going to take Rocker's stance on this and say it's stoopid and I didn't like it without elaborating. Because you have your way, and I have mine.

I'm sorry I don't like your picture perfect games. I'm not a fan of any game that attacks for you. Sure, you choose when to use specials, but your general attack should not be automatic.

There, ya happy?

I'm sorry I don't like your picture perfect games. I'm not a fan of any game that attacks for you. Sure, you choose when to use specials, but your general attack should not be automatic.

There, ya happy?

That's DoT damage that will become irrelevant once you progress the story, unless you get a certain setup in the late game. You're still in the first town boi. As I said before, in Pokemon you start off with scratch and growl. By the end of the game you have more than scratch and growl.

But when I play Pokemon, I have always had motivation to keep playing it.

I don't understand why you can't accept that I don't want to play it.

I generally don't even enjoy retro games that aren't RPG's or 3D. In other words I don't enjoy old sidescrollers, aside from Super Mario Bros 2 and Kirby Crystal Stars.

Perhaps you mean Crystal Shards, which is 3D. Retro RPG's probably seem familiar if you're a pokemon fan.

Back