Insomniacs assemble!!

So am i talking to a wall,
how do i insert a sig picture?

*Shrugs off Assasin as being dense*
That's good to hear.... I think. Another factor might be the that I'm finishing up and replaying all the Xeno games. A side effect of this is that the games spoils you to the point where all other RPG's seem like child's play. Example: Xenogears was originally the concept that was supposed to be FF7, but was rejected due to being to complex and controversial. The game was allowed to be developed until it was released as Xenogears. Many complicated "weird" bits that you find in FF7 are actually from that game. I was shocked in my recent playthrough at the connections it left behind. Sephiroth actually was supposed to be a well done villain, for one.

That's good to hear.... I think. Another factor might be the that I'm finishing up and replaying all the Xeno games. A side effect of this is that the games spoils you to the point where all other RPG's seem like child's play. Example: Xenogears was originally the concept that was supposed to be FF7, but was rejected due to being to complex and controversial. The game was allowed to be developed until it was released as Xenogears. Many complicated "weird" bits that you find in FF7 are actually from that game. I was shocked in my recent playthrough at the connections it left behind. Sephiroth actually was supposed to be a well done villain, for one.
I know that Xenoblade is a wintastic game, that's for sure.

I
big
arses
I
can
not
why are you reading this?

lol, i agree, i didnt completly read the first statment and kept seeing gears and wondering how Gears of War came into play

theni read it and saw it was Xenogears

call it Xeno imo

and p.s rocker, tha's a f***ing awesom signature, every part of it
r just lacking beautifly

No can do, my friend.

I'm pretty sure "Xeno" is the name of the series, and then the next word after it "i.e. blade or gears" is like the actual game.

Dont click the next one
My_scary_Pokemon_Blue_story__part_1_.jpg

Because
insomdp.png

No u, stop misusing dat word.

What's the gameplay of 'Gears like?

It SUCKS, in my opinion. The only good thing about Xenogears is the story and music, but even the story suffers from horrible pacing. That's mostly due to 'gears having it's funds taken away and given to FF8, or so that's the commonly believed theory.

Still, it is the best story in a video game and has yet to be rivaled. 'blade has an excellent story and a more complete package, but.... I can't explain it.

"Xenogears is basically a story about 'where do we come from, what are we, where are we going'."
- Soraya Saga

then don't be lazy and call in Xenogears?

I'm the guy that types in a mildly verbose manner. Don't call me lazy in that regard, if you were referring to me.

Back