Insomniacs assemble!!

This standalone sequel takes the fascinating stories and characters, non-linear plotlines, and difficult decisions that the franchise is known for and puts them all in an open world 30 times larger than the previous game – an enormous setting even larger than Skyrim's vast expanse, made possible with the new REDengine 3 technology that developer CD Projekt RED is debuting with the game.

... I'm interested. Any game with a larger overworld or 'specially more content than Skyrim instantly garners my curiosity.

My creative block hath ended,

I assumed it'd be on this-gen consoles; 360, obviously; and after a quick bit'a Google I'm proven terribly wrong... Next gen. ****

Somethin' tells me I won't be joinin' the master race this year neither... No Witcher 3 for me.

Bloke, you're a bloody monster. :lol: No man needs both the most posts evar and the millionth post.
StunfiskSecond_zps642f8fc8.png

The honor code, [strike]Prinny[/strike] Bloke. D:

If all the spam and double posts were gone, I think we would be at considerably less number

If I wasn't still here it would be A LOT LESS!!

Behold.
load_anim_zpsf11c65e0.gif

Something you young-uns wont under stand.

Under 8kb, THAT WAS A LOT FOR THE TIME!!
Which begs the question; does Bloke have more posts than the '09 Apocalypse took away? I'd guess possibly... which is bloody insane. :lol:

Splashing in a body of water not named Eryth, most liekly.
I had over 20k at one point

Back