Insomniacs assemble!!

Last I checked, any 'n all Skullgirls DLC (... if there is any) is free. The first DLC character certainly will be free.

wtf

When the hell'd funds explode? o_o After Valve (foolishly) refused the Squiggly hat deal, I thought there'd be some real troubles with the cash flowin' in. Apparently not. :lol:

Skullgirls is still going?

Surprisin', ain't it? Skullgirls never completely died. With AutumnGames and Konami's lawsuit troubles over with, the Skullgirls team were receivin' funds again and the game's once more pickin' up steam as a result. As that fundraiser obviously shows.

Last I checked, any 'n all Skullgirls DLC (... if there is any) is free. The first DLC character certainly will be free. wtf When the hell'd funds explode? o_o After Valve (foolishly) refused the Squiggly hat deal, I thought there'd be some real troubles with the cash flowin' in. Apparently not. :lol:Surprisin', ain't it? Skullgirls never completely died. With AutumnGames and Konami's lawsuit troubles over with, the Skullgirls team were receivin' funds again and the game's once more pickin' up steam as a result. As that fundraiser obviously shows.
lol puns. But yeah, I'm interested again.

Surprisin', ain't it? Skullgirls never completely died. With AutumnGames and Konami's lawsuit troubles over with, the Skullgirls team were receivin' funds again and the game's once more pickin' up steam as a result. As that fundraiser obviously shows.
Id be more into it, if it wasnt for L/M/H combos and it using the same old Capcom layout

I ain't sure whether you've a problem with the six-button layout or combos mainly bein' generic L->M->H magic series guff (which they ain't)... if it's the former, what's wrong with the standard ol' LHM punches 'n kicks bit?

Lame combos.

Six buttons, four fingers and a thumb.

SNK got it right

Even who ever made Archana hearts got it right

Also

Judge Karp

karptastic

I'd vehemently disagree that Skullgirls did anythin' wrong 'sides roster size, but I can't say I'm knowledgeable enough 'bout fighters t' have a valid opinion on the matter...

Don't think Supermods can **** with each other's accounts, sadly...

'Course it's fun. :lol: It's excellent competitive viability is definitely Skullgirls' biggest draw, but casual play is certainly good fun. I enjoyed what little I played of it with my amigos. Didn't try out the online play for myself (local play 'n all), but I know for a fact that the netcode is downright amazin'. I'd imagine that's an important sellin' point for anythin' on PC, none the less fightin' games.

Considerin' you'll only be payin' $15 for a fightin' game better than full-priced **** like Street Fighter x Tekken, it's well worth a purchase.

Inferno cop has ended.

I give this series a bloody 10 out of 5, the best 13 episode series you can watch in under a hour, it would be under half if the last battle wasn't so epic

Skullgirls is a good fighter. It's roster size is what kills it. While all characters are unique, it just gets old going against the same people every time.

I may attempt to get back into it.

Which reminds me, I want to get a Stick.

While all characters are unique, it just gets old going against the same people every time.

Fighting games 101

No matter how meany characters there are on a new Street fighter/Capcom fighter people will still pick Ryu or Ken

This was my biggest problem with SFxT 2012. I was sick and tired of fighting Ryu/Ken teams.

Get used to it, almost every SF torny ive been in I get Ryu and Kens, they are so dull/annoying to fight against with anybody but Ryu/Ken (E Honda/Blanka player pending on version)

Anyway
KOF>SF
SNK is better at fighting games
King of fighters 98 UM, Real bout special, Last blade 2, Garou mark of wolfs, they aint afraid to change the button layout and mix things up a little

Its a shame that Capcom vs SNK ended up arsing things up by making them adapt to the Capcom button layout.

Capcom can make some bloody great characters, but people wont use them most the time.

Anyway

I use Cody in every Street Fighter I can. Otherwise, I don't know who to use.
In SFxT, I use Cody/Hwoarang.
Never was fortunate enough to play any KoF, and I don't have the money to do it.

My favorite fighter is probably Persona 4 Arena, just because of the characters and references to the RPGs.

Back