Insomniacs assemble!!

I remember when they said Zelda OoTs main work map would take a few hours to walk threw.

THEY LIED TO US!!

Nar they will probably take the Skyward sword route or nothingness

I thought I read somewhere that Xenoblade had a bigger world then Skyrim. Actually, Assasin told me that.

The Bionis is about the size of the Japanese archipelago, according to one of the interviews with Monolith Soft. Of course, the actual land you travel through is only a fraction of that, but it's still incredible.

It also helps that it's the most beautiful game world ever conceived.

What game has a bigger world than Elder Scrolls I and II?

Noctis IV might compete. It's an entire galaxy.

^ Neat.

I had over 20k at one point

And then ya made a certain mistake... :lol:

Nar they will probably take the Skyward sword route or nothingness

I doubt Ninty'l ever make a Zelda overworld as empty or restricted as SS ever again... not 'less they **** up horribly, anyways. The only reason SS' overworld was rather poorly was because of how empty the damn sky was. Even if there was more stuff t' do up there, it'd still feel empty.

Hyrule was intentionally empty too since the game's a precursor to civilization down there. Wouldn't make sense for there t' be all manner of mission-givers and side-quests. Which is a damn shame, since that design choice really took away from what SS could'a offered.

I never had the motivation to finish Skyward Sword. I know I wasn't even very far in it. Just to the Lava place where you have to roll bombs all over the place.

I knew, considerin' I've posted in multiple threads there. Just never consciously registered the information... >_>; I've got a habit'a missin' details like that. :lol:

Skullgirls is still going?

This CM Punk/Undertaker storyline is bloody great.

But we have seen that one thing Punk is bad at is juggling.
That urns going to have a few more dents in it

Back