Insomniacs assemble!!

I need a random game to play and scribble a review on...I can't think of one...

GOOD IDEA! Dark Souls! I just beat that game earlier today! I'll think of some stuffs for me to scribble up in the mean time but i'll have to write a memo down on my planning board for this spectacular idea!

[video=youtube;OBg-P0hsAg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBg-P0hsAg0[/video]

Excellent! Just get rid'a that ugly-ol' Feebas in your signature and your transformation from terribad to refined tastes will be complete.

These Skype mafias always turn out so weird. Apparently I'm married to Missingno now, and he doesn't give me enough love so I have to have sex with cereal.

Marie, Minette, and Aeon seemed interesting. Better question: How much will the game cost?

The game is 15 dollars on console, so I imagine that will carry over to PC, seeing as they aren't getting anything extra (I don't think)
Speaking of, is it for PC exclusively or will there be a Mac port?

I'm a fan of Beowulf. After all, he uses a folding chair (just like Kanji Tatsumi). Annie, Beartrix, Leduc, and Feng also grab my interest.

Ironically enough, under playstyle inspiration of Beowulf, it says "Not Kanji Tatsumi." This makes me a sad panda.

These Skype mafias always turn out so weird. Apparently I'm married to Missingno now, and he doesn't give me enough love so I have to have sex with cereal.

How on Earth is his wizard not enough for you?

Last edited:
Back