Insomniacs assemble!!

<3

I'd get it on PC if I had a good PC... ... ...

My primary reason for playing Smash Bros was the characters and their uniqueness. This game does seem to hold that quality from where I'm standing, unlike the dull fighters in other games. Hm... any gameplay footage which sums it up nicely?

Character design is definitely Skullgirls' biggest pro. Unique not just amongst themselves but as a whole, the game's got some grand personalities. If someone can't find a character they like, even from the small pool'a fighters, they're bloody picky. :lol:

As for videos, I've got nothin' for ya considerin' all I watch is tourneyplay. Search for "Skullgirls casuals" on youtube t' see... well, casual players in action. Ya might as well give the character trailers a view as well.

Skullgirls' pros:
  • Everything
Skullgirls' cons:
  • Small roster
  • Not on Wii/Wii U
I fixed it, since the second problem is the entire reason I'm not getting it. Nothing against other consoles or PC, I just don't really care about playing them when I'm content with Nintendo and their shenanigans.

B-but why? It isn't Sly Cooper or Xenogears, the only exceptions to my severe lack of interest in Playstation games. You're lucky enough that RDR is probably going to be on that list too.....

Does it have good single player? I've never been much of a multiplayer dude outside of playing with IRL friends and Pokemon.

lolno

Fightin' CPUs does the game no justice. Buyin' Skullgirls for single player is worse than buyin' Smash Bros. for single player.

I am sorry I have not been giving you what you need. I am glad to know I mean so much to you!

So what system is everyone getting Skullgirls for?

None.

I am still yet to go on the "Pay for download" thing

I fixed it, since the second problem is the entire reason I'm not getting it. Nothing against other consoles or PC, I just don't really care about playing them when I'm content with Nintendo and their shenanigans.

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16967512/xenomx1x5

I have it for the 360, but if enough people get it for Steam, I'll probably get it there, too (assuming it comes out for Mac as well)

Join the PC master race. There's room for the red-headed stepchildren too.

ScruffyKarpSecond_zps2b37f179.png

I didn't buy my 360 t' not get awesometacular non-Ninty games like RDR.

I am getting it for steam but I don't know if I should buy a joystick or just see what a mouse can do or I could play it completely digitally

... Mouse? For a fightin' game? :lol: Keyboard, bro. That's all ya need. Just map out your buttons properly and it'l work fine.

In 'Karplier news, it's good t' be whole again.

Back