Insomniacs assemble!!

It's not very easy to persuade strong people like Congress to change their mind, especially when it means starting a war.

I still think most of them will be reasonable enough to call it off.

He can't carry out orders when he's not able to. Even the president has his limits. He can't always do what he wants, when he wants, where he wants.

That's irrelevant. If Obama wants war and damn-well makes it apparent, even if it never happens due to a lack of support in Congress the president will lose quite a bit of face with other governmental bodies opposed to war. Damaging political relationships 'n such.

I didn't think your memory was that bad.....

It ain't, I just forget everyone's age. It's an irrelevant 'n arbitrary number most'a the time.

strong people like Congress

lmfao

As I get older, Guns and roses gets less pleasing to my ears.

Good job they are now nothing more than a tribute act

So apparently I'm a morning person. WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!

There was a kitten sittin' by the front door when I came back from my mornin' jog. WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!

We're out of coffee. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!

And at night. My sleep schedule would be even less consistent if I didn't maul my excess energy an hour or two 'fore goin' to sleep. That, and my metabolism is right-****, so it's all a necessity... ... ...

I'd definitely forsake one'a the routines if I had a job. Perhaps both if the work was physical labor.

Back