Insomniacs assemble!!

If ya couldn't enjoy a masterpiece like Red Dead Redemption, there's simply no way you'd find yourself immersed in previous Rockstar games.

Speakin' of, I wonder how GTA V will stack up t' RDR... probably not very well in regards t' everythin' but gameplay. And even then.

So from what little I played so far, it's not too bad. Did a cool as hell jump off an overpass onto the freeway that was epicly bad-ass.

Oh look, another gaming awards thing I can't take part in since I've played absolutely-**** all games while they're still relevant.

Voted for Ridiculous Fishing anyways.

3ds_vita_mh34tmef2.png

Christ. I was vaguely interested in the Vita due to the better tech and a couple games, but damn. Glad I had some self-control.

That's... sad. The Vita is goin' the way of the PSP. Ain't surprised, honestly. If Ninty's ever gonna lose it's grip on the handheld market, it won't happen any time soon. Even with all'a the mobile gaming nonsense imbeciles think will destroy handheld aming.

I will tell you what you need to vote for
Fire Emblem and Smash Bros and Nintendo

Even though I really shouldn't be voting I already did vote for Fire Emblem 'n Smash Bros.

Funny ya should mention that. My friend recently chanced on a copy of Awakening in a Target, and said copy is on it's way t' me via mail right meow.

... Which means I best start FE: 12 ASAP. Seems I won't have time for my H5 playthrough of Shadow Dragon. Not that the plans for it survived my hard drive's implosion anyways. T____________________T

I don't care if it's necessary; I've been well aware it's not. But if I go straight to Awakening, old FE games won't be the same. Assumin' Awakening is as godlike as most portray it t' be.

Back