Insomniacs assemble!!

Well it was general FE sales. Price of iron has dropped /chemistry joke
But because FE:A was so good it might have saved the series

Swansong of REVIVAL

'Karp, I went straight from Sacred Stones to Awakening. What is that, 5 or 6 skips? Awakening is top-priority.

But because FE:A was so good it might have saved the series
Seems that way. Hopefully the series will live on, but only time can tell.

According to what I've seen, most FE vets consider Awakening a mediocre entry in the series. Not sure what that's about.

Xeno's complicated. Including financially, legally, grammatically, transitionally, etc. Complicated is an understatement. The FE series has always been very stable in comparison from what I gathered. Have there been any major changes since PoR or Sacred Stones?

Oh right, those Final Fantasy remakes on DS/GBA... gotta look int' those.

Xeno's complicated. Including financially, legally, grammatically, transitionally, etc. Complicated is an understatement. The FE series has always been very stable in comparison from what I gathered. Have there been any major changes since PoR or Sacred Stones?

I believe Shadow Dragon's stayin' true to the original by havin' a lack of deeper backstory 'n support conversation stuff garnered some disdain, but that's all which comes to mind.

That, and Awakening itself.

Last edited:
Notsureifgoodthing!

... So much for Ninty swoopin' in for Atlus' purchase after Index Co.'s bankruptcy.

SEGA better revive Snowboard Kids.

According to what I've seen, most FE vets consider Awakening a mediocre entry in the series. Not sure what that's about.
Never heard about this
It's one of the most highly praised games on the 3DS let alone in the FE franchise. Most people praise it as the best in the series because it uses so many aspects from the entire franchise.

I saw Assassin say something about the Vita, and I must say, I love mine. I've put numerous hours into mine. But that's just because of Persona 4 Golden. If that game didn't exist, the purchase wouldn't have been worth it. The games I have for Vita are as follows:

1. Persona 4 Golden
2. Playstation All-Stars
3. Persona 3 Portable
4. Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
5. Final Fantasy VII
6. Madden 13 (came with the Vita lol)

I believe that's it. Good specs, but good for nothing but RPGs, really.

Persona Station Vita?

I wonder how well an indie handheld might fare... assumin' there's as much potential market for such a thing as say, the Ouya.

Back