Insomniacs assemble!!

Seasonal employees working now to Christmas make $11.50 (or was it $11.30?) an hour and work 15 - 20 hours a week.

If I assume I'll be working in a span of 80 days, and work 18 hours a week, I should make about $2,365 from working there. But if this income tax calculator is right, that ends up being $1,795 in the end. Bullshit. I wonder if I can get any of that back.

Tax sucks. I have already had $5K taken out in taxes and another $1k taken out in deductions. Granted, the deductions are stuff like life insurance and my 401k. Each paycheck gets over $150 taken out in taxes. So I am basically paying about $600 a MONTH just to work. Such bullshit. Thats more than I pay in rent.

So does anyone else's 3DS make this annoying squeaky noise whenever you push the start button? But really, the start/home/select area caught me off guard. It's so weird.

So does anyone else's 3DS make this annoying squeaky noise whenever you push the start button? But really, the start/home/select area caught me off guard. It's so weird.
Yes. Mine is barely noticeable though, unless I press it repeatedly and listen carefully.

581227_642571822443461_191502984_n.jpg

Back