Insomniacs assemble!!

To burn off weight from the three consecutive trips I was on in the last three weeks, I'll be fasting for three or four days. According to my step sister, fasting for that long while drinking water with lemon and cayenne pepper is supposed to enhance white blood cell performance. I'm kinda sorta using that as an excuse to fast, but it's more of a joke than anything, since everyone with half a brain knows the real reason I'm doing it. Due to this, I don't care enough to actually look into her claim.

Just imagine if pokemon were actual pets... What a joyous, deadly Austrailian world we'd live in. (no offense to Au, but there're some weird, deadly creatures down there)
I don't know, realistic Pokemon can be pretty...creepy. Unless the structure of our eyes/brain changed to make us see everything in anime style. That would be awesome. I swear I'm not weird.

I love ogres too.
why is your avatar so cute?

Waiting on some primer to dry so I can put on the second coat, so I made Slash Gordon
1669742_816153558418619_5130257944278427178_o.jpg

I think I'm on a new record now; I've gotten two hours of sleep this week, and the last one I got four hours in total, and before that I slept one night that week, (if this isn't humanly possible, I may be missing a day in here, memory gets foggy when I do this). On the other end of the spectrum, I've eaten about twice as much as I normally would have during this time, the bright side being that I probably burned all of that just by being so intense this month. Sadly out of anywhere I could report my status, the people here would care the most... -_-;

I don't know, realistic Pokemon can be pretty...creepy. Unless the structure of our eyes/brain changed to make us see everything in anime style. That would be awesome. I swear I'm not weird.
But Ivysaur and Gengar... Oh god Do NOT google search realistic pokemon!
------------

@Lamina:
You need to use the sleep. Sleep is like 1/3 of life.
------------

There's a nope in my kitchen. Gotta eat out forever now...

derp im back

I'm sad the mahvel is invaded by galactus scumbag players :(

And Crapcom still won't patch.

Hercules N64

probably as bad as superman 64

Really wanna play some Kart, but using the gamepad doesn't feel right...

Gamepad is best controller. It's a giant DS with the top screen disconnected.

Girlfriend completely kicked me out of my house. Like locked the doors and issued a restraining order.

Restraining ordered outta your own abode? god damnit american law

I love ogres too.

dont you even

I think I'm on a new record now; I've gotten two hours of sleep this week, and the last one I got four hours in total, and before that I slept one night that week, (if this isn't humanly possible, I may be missing a day in here, memory gets foggy when I do this).

Protip: don't die.

I've only gotten 10 hours the last two days. I usually get 7-8 hours a day. Halp

insomniscrub

7-8 is typically how much I sleep. Alas, my sleep quality is fucking awful, so I might as well be sleepin' 4 hours a day. Feel the same amount of shittiness either way.

Having trouble with that... Does anyone want to remind me to eat every day?

*Sigh* I probably should just get married, it'd be easier...

Gamepad is best controller. It's a giant DS with the top screen disconnected.
That ain't how I roll

yo.
Besides the battery life won't sustain how long I use it. Pro is supposedly 80+(?) which is amazing.
-------------

image.jpg

Backhand slap... I don't even know why I still play this.
-------------

found some interesting things from my past when I didn't live here, but often came to visit.
image.jpg

Lunch boxes I used to use. And unopen games I had forgotten.

image.jpg

More stuff. Unopen sticky frog yoyo thing, pack of cards (see next image), unopen board game, iPod nano still works but useless without a specific pair of headphones which aren't made anymore.

image.jpg

Cards

image.jpg

Couple of my first USA videogames. First one was actually Dragon Ball Budokai for Gamecube (not in picture).
NHL Hitz: 2002 (I don't even like hockey); Star Trek: Shattered Universe (didn't know what Star Trek was at the time, just new it was in space); DBZ: Legacy of Goku; DBZ: Collectable Card Game; Dark Arena; Poke Gold; Poke Crystal

I thought I killed my insomnia. I guess whatever sickness I woke up to is largely responsible for that. But hey, more Morrowind.

Last edited:
Back