WHAT DA FUQ IS DIS ****!!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGsBRImD0po

Next cosplay to be this?

WELCOME TO <INSERT NAME> IS JERICHO!!

Also
10354603_884950544849333_3986549768953016494_n.jpg

^

Why would you do that?! You monsters!

On the bright side, 3DS hackin' will allow for Smash 4 mods... eventually. Roy may one day join Robin and co.

Going to a wedding.

you should go just for the cake

Sleep is overrated.

Rest wins battles.

Visitor Messages confirmed to be gone permanently.

:(

WAT

HOW

why ;_;

Karpmod will return come November 21st. I can guarantee it.

I'm 18 days early. Hurrah for punctuality?

What happens the 21st? No I am not kitten ya. Is it ORAS' release date or somefin?

almost got my 3DS stolen at youmacon
well, it wasn't actually stolen, but I thought it was for like 9 hours or somefin, due to staff incompetence regarding them not being able to identify an unknown 3DS sitting in the middle of their friggin' desk. Luckily I noticed it myself and asked them if it was theirs. I'm not really mad at them, I'm just glad I didn't lose my 3DS and Sm4sh.

I had planned on cosplaying as Blackquill for quite some time, but alas, time issues lead to me buying a leather jacket and cosplaying as Blue instead...this may have somefin to do with "quite some time" meaning the night before the con started.

I took a small number of pictures, but I have yet to upload most of them. For now, have this cosplay I found there

IMG_20141101_232209089_zps0e54508f.jpg~original

IMG_20141101_232146534_zpscd87b90e.jpg~original

assasin is going to be the only one who may actually recognize who that is (maybe prinny too?). MR sure as heck didn't... Still not too fussed about that anime, but the costume is a bit on the impressive side

What happens the 21st? No I am not kitten ya. Is it ORAS' release date or somefin?
... It's not Smash 4's release date, aye? That seems too soon.
you're on the right track
now combine both guesses into one, scrublord

Karpmod seems to be alive. Mr, you need to hire a better hitman next time if you plan to overthrow him.

assasin is going to be the only one who may actually recognize who that is (maybe prinny too?). MR sure as heck didn't... Still not too fussed about that anime, but the costume is a bit on the impressive side
But mah fish and ships. Not accepting madhomu as your lord and savior makes you literally hitler.

What the heck's with the dutch angle? It's hard to figure out what's going on. Took me a while to remember Walpurgis, moreso when the things always upside down in the source material.

I've definitely seen your Flan avatar before. Kumo's a decent artist with a clear and neat style. Except that he likes to give most of his characters those irritating sideways pointy mouths.

There were a couple of stabbings at my school yesterday. Both victims were police. It wasn't lethal, but they suffered major injuries. I did find it odd that they were stationed in an eastern building rather than at the front entrance like they usually do while I was leaving.

Naive. I can't be assassinated, I've played like half the AssCreed games.

But you've yet to dodge ww2 boolets like the French Time Travelling one.

I seem to be getting a 70% democratic lean on every voters guide, with a 60% dose of... green party? Also, lol'd at the guy who suggested they bring back crucifixion.

Last edited:
I blame ebola.

Soraya Saga has retweeted tomorrow's Nintendo Direct, so expect a Xenoblade 2 trailer.

Xenoblade X is slated for Spring 2015 in Japan. Also, art!

Last edited:
I almost wonder if it would be easier to animate frames made in SAI than try to make them in Flash. The smoothing options in SAI and... just about anything are much better.

ohai fox

Finally recoverin' from a week of 29 hours'a sleep. if i had a proper physical labor job id be half-dead

How do you super insomnimaniacs do it.

Bloody last minute twitter conversations.

I might of signed my self up to write an article on wrestling games for a magazine and its spinning round inside my rain

Also

SPRITIN AINT EASY YO!!

Back