Insomniacs assemble!!

Soooo....
Are we avoiding Majora Mask 3D?
Or am I late to the party again? Because I've only now heard of it.

IMSOMNIMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Soon as I recovered from it, I stayed up for another 30 hours... bleh.

Soooo....
Are we avoiding Majora Mask 3D?
Or am I late to the party again? Because I've only now heard of it.

Just as I wasn't excited for OoT 3D, I ain't for MM 3D. Y'know, since remakes cost money. Not that I wouldn't love t' play it.

dude read every thread

sig worthy

I'm planning a Skyrim marathon tonight. I will complete this game come hell or high water, preferably the latter.

The stalhrim achievement is glitchy at best for some people or so I hear. I can't get the quest marker to pop up for me.

Maybe I should stream it. It's been a good while since people have heard a drunken Foxxy guy complain all night while a game kicks his butt.

I'm planning a Skyrim marathon tonight. I will complete this game come hell or high water, preferably the latter.

The stalhrim achievement is glitchy at best for some people or so I hear. I can't get the quest marker to pop up for me.

Maybe I should stream it. It's been a good while since people have heard a drunken Foxxy guy complain all night while a game kicks his butt.
Modded or console'd?

Just as I wasn't excited for OoT 3D, I ain't for MM 3D. Y'know, since remakes cost money. Not that I wouldn't love t' play it.
I feel the same here
If I can turn $5 bucks into $40 in this smash tourney I am home free
Though there are still other things to purchase that I haven't even played

Well, if yesterday weren't the worst day I've lived in four years. Coincidentally after an insomniamania episode.

sleep deprivation confirmed as being worse than hitler

If I can turn $5 bucks into $40 in this smash tourney I am home free

Great Luck to ya, amigo. /inside jhoke

dude read every thread
Sigh...
I'm usually on mobile, man. It's a 5 year old phone.
It's a semi excuse, but it's my current situation.
---------------

I still got my GC Collector's Edition / VC / N64 version if I wanted to play it. I just want it for collecting. It's gonna sit unopened in a glass box along with ALBW and OoT 3D. But damn if it ain't a beaut.
---------------

I've been planning to mod (also paint) my GC for a while. What I want to do is incorporate the Wavebird into it.
Guide seems easy enough to follow.
Unfortunately, I'll have to wait till Summer to paint.

Three hours of sleep, 'cause I waited too long t' let my fatigue knock me out. Could'a slept well but no, the exhaustion continues. Goddess damnit. whinebitchmoaninsomnia

I've been planning to mod (also paint) my GC for a while. What I want to do is incorporate the Wavebird into it.

+1 for wavebird

Sigh...I'm usually on mobile, man. It's a 5 year old phone.It's a semi excuse, but it's my current situation.
sometimes im on mobile too but that doesnt stop me from reading every thread

I still got my GC Collector's Edition / VC / N64 version if I wanted to play it. I just want it for collecting. It's gonna sit unopened in a glass box along with ALBW and OoT 3D. But damn if it ain't a beaut.
ALBW is actually worth playing if you have it. -_-

FFXIII-2 is due for a Steam release next month. The port of the first game was predictably trash, and the same can be expected here. It does solidify XV for PC, since I doubt they'd go to all this trouble if they didn't want to test the waters for it.

Back