Insomniacs assemble!!

Im not suffering from #Insomnimania.
Just a really messed up sleep cycle

Probably due to tiredness thanks to a 4 mile to and from work cycle, 50 lengths of the pool, 3 hours walking around and watching anime while this little bastard sleeps on the pillow next me
1010132_877162915651016_1722441131534466310_n.jpg

Happy 13th Birthday (for the NA release anyway), Gamecube!

Okay, I'm a couple minutes late, but still.
I love you. I cherish you.
I know I kinda stabbed you when the Wii came out, please forgive me babe. I was a young, naive fool.
I'll never put you back into the dark box again. I swear it.

Who uses Warlock Punch anyway? Long execution, not very used competitively.
------------

Had another scary ass sleep paralysis thing happen yesterday. I'm afraid to close my eyes. But they're getting heavier.
On the bright side, I got Smash going for me. So yeah...

Who uses Warlock Punch anyway? Long execution, not very used competitively.
------------

Had another scary ass sleep paralysis thing happen yesterday. I'm afraid to close my eyes. But they're getting heavier.
On the bright side, I got Smash going for me. So yeah...

oh crap i use to get those when i was younger.. no bs. i wake up and it took a lot of strength to just move my head up, scary as a kid..

Multitasking!

Playing PokeXY and while I'm waiting between rounds, gives me some time to edit the cover art I'm working on while listening to some enjoyable music to avoid sleep!
And post this.

I'm not sure whether I'm too tired to even sleep or hyped up on energy.

B3KFS98IMAAeTCd.jpg:large

I R NOT BEEN DRINKANANING!!!

B3KFS98IMAAeTCd.jpg:large

I R NOT BEEN DRINKANANING!!!
I- Um, is that... Windows XP?
You must be drinking if you're still using that. For the sake of your sanity, please upgrade. I fear for you.

It's okay, I'm drinking too. Mostly Sprite 'cause there're lots of people here. None of which needs to see me intoxicated.
And of course it'd affect my ability to trash them in Smash.

Your not even that good kanon.. you lost to me on my first day.-_- get slapped little boy

I- Um, is that... Windows XP?
You must be drinking if you're still using that. For the sake of your sanity, please upgrade. I fear for you.

Nothin wrong with XP, its better than Vista and it runs on this old laptop

Ace Attorney 5 is 15 bucks at the moment. It's recommended that one plays the previous games to get the full effect, but 5 is a decent entry point since it's more of a standalone game, unlike the first three. Relatively cheap price also helps.

Robotnick really is the only good thing about the Sonic Boom series

Got bored
Made a hardcase for one of my portable HDDs
10805694_883720318328609_5076237273431962127_n.jpg

Also drank a fair bit
B3uXqW_CAAAVyya.jpg

I should really move past drinking piss water one of these days... meh. Don't care too much at the moment. At least the sangria's decent.

Back