Insomniacs assemble!!

Innis and Gunn Original is the best drink made

- Beat all Smash 3DS challenges
- Beat all Smash Wii U events with bonus incentives (normal+)

Why doesn't Smash have any stamps? Hyrule Warriors doesn't either. Not that I use them (they involve Miiverse crap), but they're something for me to collect. I'm quite bored. What else is out there to play? I guess I could finish stamp collecting Nintendo Land, but I'd need another person.

Was something coming out? I don't remember. Because Zelda Wii U is for next year, and probably MM 3DS.

*Warps in from long hiatus at an alternate dimension*

Assassin's Creed: British will release next year. Tomorrow, it will be out yesterday. By the time you finish reading this, it will be out of print. When you next see it discounted online, it will be a 25th anniversary NES classic.

And now Steam lets your friends watch you play in-game via some sorta streaming. I wonder if there'll be any problems seeing them messing around in modded games...

Got into the Don't Starve Together Beta. Here's a steam key: TCJ2-MBDU-H1FP-NL3G-0WV4

Last edited:
surprise3mathtestsin1daytomorrow. Realized cramming at this point is futile. May as well stop worrying. It's not doing me any good at all. Should probably still attempt them at least.

Im not suffering from #Insomnimania.
Just a really messed up sleep cycle

My sleep cycle's been golden for two weeks now... 'til literally just tonight. 'Karp damnit.

1010132_877162915651016_1722441131534466310_n.jpg

thats fucking adorable

Had another scary ass sleep paralysis thing happen yesterday. I'm afraid to close my eyes. But they're getting heavier.

Had that once or twice when I was quite young. Can't remember if I was terrified in the moment, but I was honestly fascinated afterwards... lawl, kids.

I- Um, is that... Windows XP?
You must be drinking if you're still using that. For the sake of your sanity, please upgrade. I fear for you.

I'd still be usin' XP if I didn't have this dumb free laptop that came with Windows 7. XP is greatest eXPerience.

Nothin wrong with XP, its better than Vista and it runs on this old laptop

^

*Pops in from another time skip* :3

*Warps in from long hiatus at an alternate dimension*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiwA0JrGfjA

Got into the Don't Starve Together Beta. Here's a steam key: TCJ2-MBDU-H1FP-NL3G-0WV4

damn if only i had steam

started an online college class in, uh, late october I think, the work wasn't due until 9:00 pm on the 5th (a little more than three hours ago)
therefore, I followed the obvious course of action -- I started working on this class roughly twelve hours before everyfin was due (I had intended to start yesterday afternoon but I fell asleep by accident lol). Managed to complete all the tests easily enough but when I got to the homework portion I realized I was fucked. Ended up corrupting most of the homework files to make them unreadable before sending them in, I'm praying this guy will cut me some slack for this "mistake" and let me turn them in later. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew it was bullshit, but heck, maybe he's a nice guy.

Last edited:
Online courses are only for those who don't procrastinate and those who like donating money.

Zelda:[VIDEO=youtube;ypR03D1nISA#t=25]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypR03D1nISA#t=25[/VIDEO]

Last edited:
The new Zelda looks pretty fantastic so far and we just barely scratched the surface. I was watching last night. Honestly a little pissed Smash Bros or Alien: Isolation wasn't even nominated for GOTY.

1510352_886933518007289_7156483798759413757_n.jpg

Nice ride this morning

Back